Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverForte

One I could see happening that would be pretty cool is a Final Fantasy Collaboration. Since TN is helping with the new Dissidia.

Hayabusiness

Well Itagaki is a bit of a westaboo, but current TN isn't. Not to mention the series has a bad rep overseas... Who would want to crossover with such a controversial game during the current times?

Argentus

Mila - Peacock
giphy.gif

Yuffie

Mai is $3 because it's only her 2 defaults. Buying her and her debut set is $16!
The entire KOF set, Mai and debut set is a whopping $27.49 or free with season pass!!!!
Bye Bye Wallet!
untitled.JPG

Number 13

Funny when the costumes have much more value then the actual character in the outfits.

Which is smart since the people need the character to get the costumes to begin with and they make $$$ mainly on the costumes anyway.

Yuffie

1.12 Patch is 869 MB on PSN, 602 MB on Xbox.
Wonder when she releases for PC though.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

The fact that it costs more in the UK... TN are coming for me and I'm not happy about it.

I'm still gonna get her but seriously why Is she so much, Why'd we have to leave Europe?

P2p1mbs

I'm pretty sure the price is wrong on xbox. :/ $13 for 5 outfits that are part of a bundle seems absurd

Why not just pass on the bundle and just buy the costumes you want individually? Even the crossover pack, no matter how much it costs will be a major ripoff (especially for the people who got the pass).

Sotherius

12 hours for the patch, oh boy, i surely hope i don't have to download every update again when i get my physical disc tomorrow...

Wait, i'll already have to do this, since one of the costume catalogs is corrupt, and the game crashes on certain costumes, i guess i'll just delete the game and wait for my physical copy to download everything again

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD