Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What is Naotora supposed to be? Just a random JRPG character?

@Boogie

Your Rig design is in my opinion SO in another league than any of the other costumes. It's not just actually Halloween-themed, it's also unique (not a stereotypical design like most of the other Halloween themed costumes) and it looks actually great and badass. Look at those sneakers! O:

Boogie

Your Rig design is in my opinion SO in another league than any of the other costumes. It's not just actually Halloween-themed, it's also unique (not a stereotypical design like most of the other Halloween themed costumes) and it looks actually great and badass. Look at those sneakers! O:

awwweee, thanks love! :)

now, that honoka design is a disaster. im sorry, i really can't get down with the vampire pumpkin hoe monstrosity.

Toxic901

Mila has a good costume and tinas don't look that bad compared to some of these. I think rig overall had the best outfit. No idea what Jacky is I thought he was a sailor too but idk

DontForkWitMe

Meh looks like Leon now has his own joke costume to go along with the other characters, i wonder if its even is an actual entry from the contest or did they pull a halloween 2014 and completely ignore all his entries to just give him an altered regurgitated hand me down from another characters past halloween outfit.

Either way won't be bothering with any future contests and will continue holding on to my 1 W i got with my marauder design while giving no more fucks about any future DLC

Last edited:

David Gregg

My favorites are surprisingly all male TN did a good job this year. Raidou, Ryu, Rig, Akira, and Brad.

Nyo's is pretty awesome though. An evil winged Snow White is an interesting twist.

I feel luke warm about Eliot. Every year he gets the traditional (generic) outfits you'd find in the bargain costume bin at Party City. I don't dislike it but they could do better.

P2p1mbs

tinas don't look that bad compared to some of these

I still think it doesnt seem to halloweeny but it does seem totally in character for her to dress like that so I think its ok. It looks better than I expected from the concept released at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD