Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Both I guess

I just agree with Kronin that Kasumi is probably more merciful in how she kills her target taking her intros in doa into account. She clearly doesn't like killing. At the same time maybe that does just mean she is unfit to be a ninja and is to merciful. Anyway this isn't really what this thread is for so I will leave it at that.

Kronin

Well then Kasumi is not fit to be a ninja.

Why? My post was perfectly summarized in one line from @Jadeinchains: I never said that Kasumi is not realistic as shinobi doing her duty in mission (so killing included), just not in the way that we are used from Hayabusa and co. rather as a stealth or silent warrior that doesn't allow you to realize that your time has come. Being technical this would make of Kasumi the best ninja considering that the classic figure involved just similar behaviors and not bloody battle at the light of day (again, not that the ninja of DoA and NG have the purpose to emulate them, neither need of doing it).

Last edited:

IzunaOtoshi

in the end, Kasumi isn't a right character for NG series. she represent the truly essence of good...She isn't a killer machine like her half-sister or Ryu. Maybe was better Hayate :D

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
If Kasumi cant put aside her emotions then she isnt fit to be a ninja. Like when Ayane goes on missions she becomes a killing machine and does what needs to be done with no regrets (Lol i never played any of the pld doa games im just basing this of ng series so I might be wrong)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
in the end, Kasumi isn't a right character for NG series. she represent the truly essence of good...She isn't a killer machine like her half-sister or Ryu. Maybe was better Hayate :D

Idk Momiji is pretty similar to Kasumi. I dont see why Kasumi isn't a good fit, if she represents the essence of good why the hell is she a ninja lol

KwonJigglypuff

Crap, I wish Helena was in this pack instead of last Christmas' pack. These stupid ribbons...

Also, I'm kind of worried because of Helena's absence. I guess she's part of the unpopular girls now...

1431968583-doa5-helena-kiss-by-kouichikouichi-d6eff1l.png
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30471-1369096895-9.gif

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Itagaki intended for kasumi to never be in NG for a reason, shes too soft for a game like that. Yes shes capable of killing when nessasary but the amount of killing she does in ngre is way too over the top to imagine kasumi doing willingly. Which is why its considered out of character.

2cents b4 thread is locked

Kronin

Indeed, better close here the off topic that - as always - was invigorated from me, overall considering that there will be just a new DLC tomorrow to discuss here. My final words is that if Kasumi needs to kill someone for the mission she will do it, but if she can do this without killing the enemy in the most brutal way then she will prefer this choice. This is at least what the character of Kasumi transmits to me and a large part of it is just given from her evolved personality of DoA5 (before it was almost impossible to think that she was able to be a cold killer and this even if the DoA1 background stated as canon she looking for revenge against her uncle and in the end fulfilling it). A similar attitude wouldn't make her more weak or less fitting to be a ninja imo: the same Ryu Hayabusa - the most successfull Ninja of the TN's universe - in NG3 continue to kill his enemies without this avoiding to put in himself doubts about what is truly his nature and if he is really one of the 'good guys'.

Crap, I wish Helena was in this pack instead of last Christmas' pack. These stupid ribbons...

Also, I'm kind of worried because of Helena's absence. I guess she's part of the unpopular girls now...

1431968583-doa5-helena-kiss-by-kouichikouichi-d6eff1l.png
anigif_enhanced-buzz-30471-1369096895-9.gif

Sadly Kwon Helena is one of the character more close to the limit between popular and unpopular, but this is evident even considering the past DLC of DoA5U (where she was one of the character to not be always included in it). But who knows, maybe she could end to be in a pack where the theme is even better than the superhero one, never say never again.

Last edited:

Ayane89

ugh.. the sets are never good for me .. i don't play Leifang, Hitomi, Kokoro, Marie..

most i play with Ayane, Christie, Helena, Honoka and Phase 4 lol

Chapstick

Kasumi killed a bunch of members of her own clan in her DOA3 ending and that's all I'm gonna say lol

We'll likely see the full screenshots once the outfits go up for sale on xbox in a few hours.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Kasumi killed a bunch of members of her own clan in her DOA3 ending and that's all I'm gonna say lol

We'll likely see the full screenshots once the outfits go up for sale on xbox in a few hours.
Really? They're going on the Xbox market TODAY?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD