Yun-Seong

I don't want the long jacket. D: It's too similar to his C1. I want this:

Doad_ein_c1.jpg
This one is very good. And i dont wanna opera dress for Helena. she needs this:
latest

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want that silver shirt and slacks outfit from DOA4, I used that even more than the red leather pant and chain one, the sleeveless chain shirt would also be nice.

P2p1mbs

Word on the street is that it's a second Legacy Pack set, including Helena's opera dress from DOA2, Ein's long jacket from DOA3, Christie's red trenchcoat from DOA3, and Human Raidou, just to name a few. Additional music is also supposedly happening, and it's most likely the missing pieces of the DOA soundtracks of the past-- the Ray House remixes from DOA2U.

But it IS just a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt. If it is true, then I'm personally excited at least.

That sounds like a good selection of content but the pack is supposedly going to have 17 costumes, that only adds up to the cast up until doa3. It probably makes more sense for a legacy costume pack to be 20 costumes to feature the characters introduced since doa4.

Still, if this rumor is true, I am totally ok with it. Especially if it comes with theme remixes.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm merging this into the original DLC Costume thread. As this is a new pack it warrants discussing in the original one and I will unlock it for that purpose. Stay on topic and keep other people on topic.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not really feeling this pack, unless the footwear is something desirable, I won't be getting a single one. Kasumi and Phase is tempting tho since outfits like these highlight their ponytails.

Jadeinchains

Yeah @Kodachi I actually really like the look of this pack! I'd i'm pretty sure I remember that image of Rachel etc? I'll be getting Lisa but I might get others as well since I like all of them. I'm hoping they aren't destructible.

I'm liking the hair accessory as well, They add a nice bit to the outfits.

Sotherius

Asked for this costume for Rachel years ago
Slightly off topic, but who did this art?

ON topic, i'm really glad that those are the costumes, i'm just glad is not a fetish outfit, or a colaboration outfit. And even being just copy pastes with different patterns of colors and paintings, they still look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD