Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So is the pack coming out soon? Why were they so quiet about details for it if its just another fetish theme? Is this really what they have to celebrate the series 20th? How unsurprisingly disappointing.
Because it's not really anything special to get hype for unlike the collaboration packs and actual good costumes.

Hayabusiness

I freaking told everyone it was a fetish. If it's in hentai then it's a fetish. XD
Did we object to this fact??
No we said it's a less apparent and blatant. They could make a sweater pack and it would be a fetish but like this one it certainly is not on the level of schoolgirls and nurses.

Anything on a DOA girl is a fetish by standard since the game now is a fighter as much as an ecchi barbie ryona simulator.
Not to mention the guys are modeled worse and treated like shit (unlike other fighting games) to give the girls more relevance, just like any gal game would.
But anyway, that's off topic my darlings, so it will be for another thread.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Did we object to this fact??
No we said it's a less apparent and blatant. They could make a sweater pack and it would be a fetish but like this one it certainly is not on the level of schoolgirls and nurses.

Anything on a DOA girl is a fetish by standard since the game now is a fighter as much as an ecchi barbie ryona simulator.
Not to mention the guys are modeled worse and treated like shit (unlike other fighting games) to give the girls more relevance, just like any gal game would.
But anyway, that's off topic my darlings, so it will be for another thread.
Screenshot_2016-11-14-12-36-07.png

But yeah its coming tonight!

Number 13

Lol yukata outfits are a fetish that are overly common in the 'ideal Japanese woman' troupe.

You don't need something to be 90% naked to be a classified as a fetish. It's one of the more subtle ones, but it's a widely regarded staple to cosplay your x character as just like western person would think a nurse or bunny outfit would too.

Outfits are garbage though because
1. A lot of these character can't pull off a yukata
2. Fighting in a yukata is even more stupid then fighting in a swimsuit.
3. Kokoro/Nyotengu already filled this niche and it feels like they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel on what fetish stuff is still left.

The DlC outfits boil down to
A. Fetish outfits [aimed at their core customer demo to jack off in photo mode]
2. Collaboration outfits [anime and other video games] that are hit/miss.
3. Fan packs maybe 1-2 a year that are a crapshoot on inconsistent quality.

Regarding season passes I doubt this is the last one until DoA 6 is in the horizon.

Last edited:

lotr9690

Lol yukata outfits are a fetish that are overly common in the 'ideal Japanese woman' troupe.

You don't need something to be 90% naked to be a classified as a fetish. It's one of the more subtle ones, but it's a widely regarded staple to cosplay your x character as just like western person would think a nurse or bunny outfit would too.

Outfits are garbage though because
1. A lot of these character can't pull off a yukata
2. Fighting in a yukata is even more stupid then fighting in a swimsuit.
3. Kokoro/Nyotengu already filled this niche and it feels like they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel on what fetish stuff is still left.

The DlC outfits boil down to
A. Fetish outfits [aimed at their core customer demo to jack off in photo mode]
2. Collaboration outfits [anime and other video games] that are hit/miss.
3. Fan packs maybe 1-2 a year that are a crapshoot on inconsistent quality.

Regarding season passes I doubt this is the last one until DoA 6 is in the horizon.
OMG. I can't believe I'm gonna say this: "Totally agree."

Sidenote: You're correct. Fetishes are a course of action and/or concept to which one has an excessive and irrational commitment. (Example: He has a fetish for gaming). Fetishes can also be a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc. (Webster).

I'm prepared for either DOA6 or Ninja Gaiden. I'm not like... concerned at all with Ni... whatever that game is. lol Definitely not gonna play it. Also, to be honest, I expected a little more from TN -- which to be fair is MY FAULT. I'm familiar with the drill but that doesn't make me any less disappointed EVERY time. lol

Baal bal

Frankly speaking, it might be one of the best recolor pack we had, so I see this as a progress. Sure, it's generic and all, but I personally find these quite good looking.
What really bug me is that I come back after a long time, and there si still no "definitely not alpha" outfit...
For F*** sake TN, this was pure gold !

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

View attachment 22106
They come down to the shoulders....WTF?? ♡.♡ must be a mechanic, it's up on German stores atm. It's 2.99 apparently so the shoulder slide must be a malfunction mechanic.

I see that there is a destruction mechanic, Oh well they still look good. I think I'll probably get Lisa's. At least the destruction isn't to much.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yep it is, it's premium price apparently at 2.99. The destruction seems to turn it from a normal Yukata into a much more desirable skimpy one that somehow manages to be exactly how I wanted them...my interest has gone up, hehe. Still not sold until I see those feet.

Jadeinchains

Yep it is, it's premium price apparently at 2.99. The destruction seems to turn it from a normal Yukata into a much more desirable skimpy one that somehow manages to be exactly how I wanted them...my interest has gone up, hehe. Still not sold until I see those feet.

Think of poor Naotora tired of wearing the same thing constantly! I'm a fan of this pack and hopefully they aren't to much in UK. I'm not surprised about the shoe side! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD