Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah I'm not sure about the next pack, Also thank god anime doesn't look like the 90's stuff on the right! Does anyone know how many outfits it is?

That green haired robot girl is from the 90s game/anime To Heart. I actually really liked the anime back then. It had a nice and cute art style and great animations:

To.Heart.full.57469.jpg

It must've been one of the very first anime I ever watched.

Yuffie

I wonder how long it will take this pack to show up in DOAX3. It will happen. We all know it lmao! Same with the flower set. Oh, TN.
@lotr9690 At least in 6 months. The Sweety (the V-Day Aprons came out in September I think).
The Flower Set would be next probably in March/April would be my guess.
And the Yukatas, most likely in June-August.
In short we will get it for free (with obvious roulette grinding) :)

Jadeinchains

That green haired robot girl is from the 90s game/anime To Heart. I actually really liked the anime back then. It had a nice and cute art style and great animations:

To.Heart.full.57469.jpg

It must've been one of the very first anime I ever watched.

That's pretty cool! That pack would be kind of nostalgic for you then. The green haired girl looks better in the picture you posted than what TN did.

Sotherius

My game says that there is already the cathalog available, but i can't find it on the PS store to download... weird, Just because i want to shove my money into team ninja's mouth

Zero Beat

Costumes have the same problem as the last pack for costume pass owners on Xbone. They're available to buy, but right now all you can get for free is the catalog. Someone keeps screwing up.

P2p1mbs

Costumes have the same problem as the last pack for costume pass owners on Xbone. They're available to buy, but right now all you can get for free is the catalog. Someone keeps screwing up.

I didn't have the chance to play last night and have no plans to even buy this pack anymore so thank god i managed to avoid another fuckup. Its like TN dont want us to enjoy this pack. Too bad this is basically the anniversary pack. It says a lot about how little TN cares...

Argentus

I didn't have the chance to play last night and have no plans to even buy this pack anymore so thank god i managed to avoid another fuckup. Its like TN dont want us to enjoy this pack. Too bad this is basically the anniversary pack. It says a lot about how little TN cares...
well they know tons of people will buy whatever copypaste crap they churn out. And unfortunately, they are right.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Regarding the destruction feature, couldn't we turn it off by making the breast motion to normal? I remember reading about that somewhere. Could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD