Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMe91

The guy looks like ryu. Also, so it wont be an all girl pack, I worry for which girls will get cut.

:lisa: most likely but :christie: probably as well
If they cut Lisa, then that's disappointing because there are good ones she could get... :/

I personally was hoping Lisa would either get Morgan or Llyr.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
CzD-1IdUAAAhwp7.jpg

CzD-46HUcAAiCHG.jpg
HA!! I told you the guys would get something!! That Nyotengu....♡.♡ Might be getting hers. The hair was a bad choice though, it's even clipping in the bullshot. XD Now that's just pitiful... Ryu's new hair also looks really bad, at least with the mask.

Last edited:

Yuffie

ah ok, so far 6 characters were shown- Kasumi, Honoka, Kokoro, Rachel, Nyo, and Ryu.
TN is surprising us with preview pics, rather than the close up pics where you gotta predict who it is.
Saves me from posting the pics on Monday.
Maybe there will be 12 girls, 4 guys.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If that's the case, they'll probably choose the three most popular. Ryu is always guaranteed that placement

Hayabusiness

Cool mask, but the Sephiroth-style animu hair is kind of off putting... So is the super simple cosplay like outfit.
I'm not feeling it overall.

Basically, Otaku Ryu goes to an anime convention.

Fredi

Ryu Hayabusa is wearing like Hakuoro; but NyoTengu's costume also is from Utawarerumono, or another anime from Aquaplus¿?

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Well well I'm quite surprised. Didn't think the guys would get anything. Maybe this will be like the Fairy Tail pack where two or three of the guys will get costumes too.

Zero Beat

If anyone says they expected guys to get anything, they have a close relationship or sources with KT/TN or they're lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD