Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

In case anyone is wondering, the Japanese subtitles don't match the English voices at all. I think they put it in English so they could put whatever text they wanted with the video and the Japanese audience wouldn't notice. It kind of makes it really corny if you do know, but it's whatever. lol
So I'm guessing it's telling more of a story related to the dlc pack? Like Kokoro is saying "APOLOGIZE" in english but the text beneath says "pay for your crimes!" or something along those lines?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
so who are the villains n who are the heroes.
my guess is :
Villains:
Raidou,Christie, Ayane, Nyo, Zack

Heros
Kasumi, Kokoro, Momiji, Tina, Hayate, Leifang, Hitomi, Honoka, Rose, Mila, Hayabusa

Too much heroes i think

Why did you think Zack is a villian he's obviously in the same squad as Ryu and Hayate

And heroes pretty much always outnumber the villian. they cheat their ass of with the power of friendship/Nakama speeches

IzunaOtoshi

CFWxnRXVEAAHOMj.jpg
CFWxnVnUMAAYS30.jpg
CFWxnUoUIAAqvsQ.jpg
CFWxm_7UsAEWkrb.jpg
CFXS66QUUAACZDc.jpg

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeyey

The Enforcer

Well it can't be said i don't own my inaccurate predictions XD
iStock_000014734522XSmall-300x199.jpg

Definitely didn't think that was Ryu. Overall a solid pack. I'm still partially concerned with what will happen in the next pack since it's 16 and not 18. Either Alpha is getting cut plus one random person, or two preferred characters are getting cut. It wouldn't seem to be the likes of Lisa/Helena/Rachel without other characters getting duplicates because there would then be less female characters than male characters in the pack and for TN to release an all male pack, heh, they know how that worked before. XD

I'm a bit surprised at their alterations of the costumes to make the in game cut scenes use them. It's an easy mod to do though. The cut scenes just pull from the specified slot. Replace that costume reference and bam... altered cut scene.

Fredi

Those costumes are great!!
Marie Rose's one is very beautiful, Raidou looks like a villian, and Hayate, Hayabusa, Zack those looks a Toku heroes

abelnog91

So many awesome costumes so little money... i'm dying :'( any word on wether these will be avaiable for last gen or not?

edit: nevermind just checked the link, posted above, apparently they will so yey! No i just need the money to buy the whole thing xD

werewolfgold

So I'm guessing it's telling more of a story related to the dlc pack? Like Kokoro is saying "APOLOGIZE" in english but the text beneath says "pay for your crimes!" or something along those lines?
For Kokoro, it says "I won't forgive you." But, that might be what she says in the Japanese story anyway and I can't remember. lol

But, for Kasumi it says "That's far enough, Dark Heroine." And Zack says to Ryu "You're our only hope." Tina says "A superhero's debut!" Junk like that. Even the narration subtitles are slightly wonky. When it says "A world at peace" the subtitles throw in "For our loved ones" and it's just weird on purpose.

Gonna need me some of this...
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD