Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have no clue what you're talking about he always looks like a glamorous alien

p00Gd9y.jpg
...I prefer his normal face way more >_> That's way too soft for me
Cw_tEy3W8AAi97Z.jpg:orig

That was then, before last round. Things are different now.
OK but don't act surprised when there is one guy included. XD I'm gonna be real petty if I was right and won't let you hear the end of it ;-D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And if YOU'RE wrong?
Idk, you tell me! XD If you wanna bet, we can: if I'm right and if we get at least ONE male within the next 2 DLC packs, you gotta be nice to me and stop calling me a kid, and you gotta start using Naotora's actual name instead of her symbol! :-D If I lose....I'll let you pick, give me the most embarrassing thing you can think of, a specific avatar? a certain signature quote? Come on, pick my poison!~ I'm that confident I won't lose.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So...16 costumes for the march one? I think I already have an idea as to which female is getting axed on that one.

...I prefer his normal face way more >_> That's way too soft for me
Cw_tEy3W8AAi97Z.jpg:orig

OK but don't act surprised when there is one guy included. XD I'm gonna be real petty if I was right and won't let you hear the end of it ;-D
Yes, we know the wannabe Justin Bieber is your favorite lol

stop calling me a kid
K....I....D. What's that's spell? :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So...16 costumes for the march one? I think I already have an idea as to which female is getting axed on that one.

Yes, we know the wannabe Justin Bieber is your favorite lol

K....I....D. What's that's spell? :)
Stop PB >_< Besides I turn 19 in only 2-3 more weeks XD
Lowkey all my fem friends that call Rachel "queen" and "bae" use pop idol and loose hair :rolleyes: i use the atelier costume.
Fem? You mean female? None of my PSN friends that I've played regularly use her, but Rendering Star-sensei and Panic-sensei both use her and they use her Gust(That one is super hot, I gotta buy it soon!) and deception DLC and since I hear them on mic, I found out that they call those her "tryhard" outfits. XD Makes sense considering that Render always fucks me up when he plays as Rachel period haha XD My goto outfit would be her Halloween one if I owned that

UmbxCrisisx

Fem? You mean female? None of my PSN friends that I've played regularly use her, but Rendering Star-sensei and Panic-sensei both use her and they use her Gust(That one is super hot, I gotta buy it soon!) and deception DLC and since I hear them on mic, I found out that they call those her "tryhard" outfits. XD Makes sense considering that Render always fucks me up when he plays as Rachel period haha XD My goto outfit would be her Halloween one if I owned that[/QUOTE]

Gust is in the atelier series right? It's the same i think. And fem as in "feminine gay" friends. I also use her 3rd or 4th default when it's time to mess someone up. The booty shorts one. My all time fave is the skeleton one.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fem? You mean female? None of my PSN friends that I've played regularly use her, but Rendering Star-sensei and Panic-sensei both use her and they use her Gust(That one is super hot, I gotta buy it soon!) and deception DLC and since I hear them on mic, I found out that they call those her "tryhard" outfits. XD Makes sense considering that Render always fucks me up when he plays as Rachel period haha XD My goto outfit would be her Halloween one if I owned that

Gust is in the atelier series right? It's the same i think. And fem as in "feminine gay" friends. I also use her 3rd or 4th default when it's time to mess someone up. The booty shorts one. My all time fave is the skeleton one.[/QUOTE]
Wait a sec, nor the gust one! XD I meant her falcom DLC one, I fell in love with that outfit when I first saw it in action when Blaze_Yoshi was at that one tournament in the momiji vs Rachel match.♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD