Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

That Hitomi looks terrible, definitely a bad choice for her.
I would rank it as the worst looking costume in the game, can't think of one worse than that atm.
Hitomis Aqua Plus, Falcom and Halloween 2014/2015 are pretty good contenders

Tatsunoko is easily the ugliest/worst costume she has

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
When will they make free DLC costumes damn it. T_T
That's never gonna happen XD They've only had few free DLCs, the first from vanilla DOA5 which was a legacy pack for Tina, Kokoro, Helena, and Mila(Hers was Tina's original DOA1 outfit, the red variant), Kasumi's Ragnarrok DLC in Ultimate, and then the guest artist design for both Kasumi and Ayane but that was only to celebrate the CF 1,000,000 player download milestone and the outfits were basically half finished, half armour and half panties and bra. They also offered Mila's 2015 summer DLC swinsuit for free as well but that was only for PC players I believe due to a delay or something and it was limited time.

They also had Marie Rose's promotional red Bull for "free" but only for PS+ users and it was stupidly time limited, and of course they have yet to release the 2016 I'm a fighter code costumes for free and they're keeping it tournament exclusive which is dumb since not everyone could go to DOA festival last year or attend tournaments, if I could I would but I shouldn't have to just for a costume.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
It wouldn't be special--let alone fair to the tournament players--if everyone got it. They've rightfully earned the exclusive red bull outfits for going out to compete in Japan.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It wouldn't be special--let alone fair to the tournament players--if everyone got it. They've rightfully earned it for going out to compete.
mqdefault (1).jpg

Finally a good reason to use this pic!♡ But you seriously saying that when you got codes when you didn't even go to a tournament? XD Plus a lot of tourney players have gave them away on stream or have even offered to so they ain't that special PB:rolleyes:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
View attachment 22656
Finally a good reason to use this pic!♡ But you seriously saying that when you got codes when you didn't even go to a tournament? XD Plus a lot of tourney players have gave them away on stream or have even offered to so they ain't that special PB:rolleyes:
I got mine from competing in DID last year. TN gave away a few of the codes for that tournament (which I've already said before) lol

Chapstick

Hitomi had decent costumes for about a month and then recently TN are like "PSYCH only ugly designs, ridiculously ugly 3D versions of anime costumes and the grossest colour choices like dark green camo and salmon pink!"
Salmon is a great color you take that back
That Hitomi looks terrible, definitely a bad choice for her.
I would rank it as the worst looking costume in the game, can't think of one worse than that atm.
I have three words for you. Leifang's Tatsunoko outfit

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Wow, that was fast lolz. Didn't expect teasers already. Not really feeling Hitomi's costume either. It's not the worst I'd say, but it looks bad. I just hope Rachel gets Baiken cause she'd look awesome. Fits her the most too.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does anyone know how Kasumi's full cosplay will look? I need an actual full pic to decide whether or not I'll get it plus I need to know who she cosplaying as XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Translation, 'I need to know if she's wearing high heels.'

41-0hhz57EL.jpg

...kinda.
Hey heels can save an outfit XD TBH I don't really care about Mai's cheerleader outfit in regards to the top and skirt, I only really use it for the white heels and the long tassels in the back. For alot of outfits in fact I basically block out the actual outfit and pay attention to the heels, case in point Marie Rose's nurse DLC and Phase 4's LR fan outfit although I do like the outfit as a whole.;) I feel I personally play better in outfits that incorporate them

If there's no heels I usually just flock to an outfit that shows skin, like Kasumi's violet bikini, and that's pretty much the standard for the two males I use since obviously Eliot and Ein can't wear heels -_-

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hey heels can save an outfit XD TBH I don't really care about Mai's cheerleader outfit in regards to the top and skirt, I only really use it for the white heels and the long tassels in the back. For alot of outfits in fact I basically block out the actual outfit and pay attention to the heels, case in point Marie Rose's nurse DLC and Phase 4's LR fan outfit although I do like the outfit as a whole.;) I feel I personally play better in outfits that incorporate them

That's our @KasumiLover69 <3! The only person that actually likes the heels on Phase 4's LR fan outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD