Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

*looks at dlc*

GIF-When-I-was-going-to-sit-round-and-read-a-newspaper-but-then-I-just-mess-around-on-the-internet-for-8-hours-instead.gif

Zero Beat

So no word on if Kasumi's transforms into Mu-12 or not. I distinctly remember counting 17 costumes in the teaser pic and there are 16 in this pack. Unless I counted wrong, this means that Kasumi gets a transforming costume. Then again, if I counted wrong, Phase could still be Mu-12... Hmm. Need more patience.

Still need to see Nyo's hair in full. Probably just her normal long hair colored blue. We also need to check for a tail with a ribbon on it (this is important). Also don't like how she's holding her normal fan, but I can't think of anything else she could hold.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Unlikely. Marie is 98% guaranteed to get Platinum the Trinity.
platinum-walkforward.gif
0.o

Not decided on the outfit but if they give Marie Rose mega twin tails like that with it then it's instabuy for me! It also helps that Trinity is pretty cute too, if I even cared about the game I'd likely main her.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think you're mistaking her for Bridget
Everyone_is_gay_for_bridget.t.jpg
Ah I just looked it up, Platinum has three personalities, one of them being a male who's apparently curious. I'm not sure if this is official but wouldn't this be him?? If it is it'd be cool if Eliot got him since he reminds me of Laphicet and Emil from the Tales of Series, plus I was pleasantly surprised to find out that LAURA BAILEY voices her...I love her voice ♡.♡
Ls_Trinity_the_Platinum.jpg

And im not sure if this girl was BlazBlue too but I saw this when I was looking Platinum up and I'd say Marie Rose could definitely pull this one off, I'd love it:cool:
JEz66.gif

And I agree with that Bridget pic 100% XD

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Ah I just looked it up, Platinum has three personalities, one of them being a male who's apparently curious. I'm not sure if this is official but wouldn't this be him?? If it is it'd be cool if Eliot got him since he reminds me of Laphicet and Emil from the Tales of Series, plus I was pleasantly surprised to find out that LAURA BAILEY voices her...I love her voice ♡.♡
View attachment 22671

And im not sure if this girl was BlazBlue too but I saw this when I was looking Platinum up and I'd say Marie Rose could definitely pull this one off, I'd love it:cool:

And I agree with that Bridget pic 100% XD

jez66-gif.22672

Marie Rose's design pretty much is based off of Rachel. I dunno if TN would wanna go in that direction lol.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
hmm looks like someone jack'd my jacko composition oh well i aint mad
tumblr_ofzodi3XsR1vt6f7mo1_500.png
jacko copyyy.jpg (<mine)

I wonder who will get her? tbh im hoping for La Mariposa

Juihau

View attachment 22671
That's not official. They share the same body, so the only real way to tell them apart is their voice and mannerisms.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's not official. They share the same body, so the only real way to tell them apart is their voice and mannerisms.
Aww it's not official? :-/ and I saw it, yeah I can tell them apart. Laura did a good job voicing them, their voices sound so cute! ♡.♡ I liked the first line when she said they were there to kick his ass! XD

And I always wondered who the green haired guy's name was...it's yuuki terumi!

Argentus

Huh?? Isn't she a girl?? If not then this wouldn't be the first time I've fallen for a trap -_-

The little girl body hosts the souls of a young girl, young boy, and older woman.

Luna is the young girl (Total brat)
Sena is the young boy (Nice guy)
Trinity is the older woman (Usually inactive while Luna and Sena are both speaking in the body).

Xhominid The Demon Within

The little girl body hosts the souls of a young girl, young boy, and older woman.

Luna is the young girl (Total brat)
Sena is the young boy (Nice guy)
Trinity is the older woman (Usually inactive while Luna and Sena are both speaking in the body).

But she still has the body of a young girl and has 2 female personalities, she would still be more referred as a girl than a boy despite the personality of Sena in there.

I honestly like Honoka and Nyo's costumes. I do hope that she has more hair than that though, but the costumes are definitely on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD