Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

17098174_380894572297775_6479158275532888050_n.jpg

Character's predictions (Not a fan of the game just an opinion)
At this pont anything is possible, the obvious choices have so far been thrown out of the window

Hitomi and Ayane literally got the least likely ArcSys characters you could imagine

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't see why everyone is so mad...Christie is obviously getting Bullet and Mila was a shoe in for Makoto. We shouldn't just lose hope just cuz your character didn't get the outfit you wanted for your character, I personally think the outfits thus far fit whom they were assigned to.

And on a coincidental note, my sister actually got the ps3 version of BB...yeah it definitely isn't my style XD but I saw the characters in action and can support why TN gave certain characters what. Might actually get Mila's Makoto costume if I like how it looks ingame too for screenshots! I wasn't really feeling the pack before but now I'm excited!☆

Jadeinchains

One thing I'm liking is how every character is getting the appropriate hair for the outfit as well, usually they skip on that but they're going for it now! I want to see how Lisa will look!

Argentus

It seems, Ayane cosplays I-No!

C6OTPL4U8AA2lCL.jpg

What the fuck?

Okay so its official, this collab pack is batshit crazy random.

I don't see why everyone is so mad...Christie is obviously getting Bullet and Mila was a shoe in for Makoto. We shouldn't just lose hope just cuz your character didn't get the outfit you wanted for your character, I personally think the outfits thus far fit whom they were assigned to.

And on a coincidental note, my sister actually got the ps3 version of BB...yeah it definitely isn't my style XD but I saw the characters in action and can support why TN gave certain characters what. Might actually get Mila's Makoto costume if I like how it looks ingame too for screenshots! I wasn't really feeling the pack before but now I'm excited!☆

It irritated people because

1) Christie IS I-No. They are virtually the same exact character.

2) There is no correlation between Ayane and I-No. It's a totally random matchup.

3) Combined with the equally random matchup of Hitomi as Tsubaki, it shows that wasn't a fluke and the costumes are going to be totally random matchups with no rhyme or reason to who gets what.

I'm still hoping Mila gets Makoto or Bullet, but based on what we've seen so far she could also wind up with Jacko or Taokaka or Mai or some shit. (Actually the Mai outfit wouldn't be too bad on Mila but whatever)

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What the fuck?

Okay so its official, this collab pack is batshit crazy random.

It irritated people because

1) Christie IS I-No. They are virtually the same exact character.

2) There is no correlation between Ayane and I-No. It's a totally random matchup.

3) Combined with the equally random matchup of Hitomi as Tsubaki, it shows that wasn't a fluke and the costumes are going to be totally random matchups with no rhyme or reason to who gets what.

I'm still hoping Mila gets Makoto or Bullet, but based on what we've seen so far she could also wind up with Jacko or Taokaka or Mai or some shit. (Actually the Mai outfit wouldn't be too bad on Mila but whatever)
Not imo, Christie isn't as overtly sexual as I-no is, she's more dominant cold and callous and a tease. If we went by personality than she should've been given to Tina but they probably have someone who's a better match. We also gotta remember that they may not have had a character who's specifically like Ayane so they just chose a girl for her to cosplay so she could have something. It's like when Phase got Ikaruga from SK, they have very little in common with each other and look totally different but they needed her to represent her. I personally think Phase should've gotten Murasaki(I love her, she's so relatable especially when she's mad) since they both are pretty much very similar outside of looks. And don't even get me started on Momiji as Fairy Tail's, Kagura XD ...Yeah, you get my point, some characters don't have a character that's necessarily a match for them(As well as being well established and popular) so TN just likely chose someone for her that's not only well established but as good as they can get. Kagura from FT wasn't well established since she was basically a one off character and a knock off of Ikaruga, but they needed something for Momiji since she's popular in DC packs and she fit the bill as long as they just let her hair down.

From what I read I-no has a thing for controlling others and playing around with them as puppets, and she did do that to Helena in DOA2 with her trolling her. It's not a perfect match but it's decent considering there's likely not a well established character Ayane could cosplay as.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's an ending tho, and remember she only did that to entrap her victim, an assassin does whatever they can do to kill their prey and she was willing to disguise herself as a stripper to do so. Assassins are not above resorting to using their sex appeal to get what they want, just look at Jeane in No more heroes. She hated men since her father molested her but she slept with men so she could learn the techniques needed to kill her and Travis's father. She's a perfect example.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The song brings back so many memories of me sneaking to watch the X2 pole dances at age 14 XD I remember Hitomi was the first I watched but Ayane I loved more because her boobs were so big in that one piece with the nip bumps...

Argentus

Not imo, Christie isn't as overtly sexual as I-no is, she's more dominant cold and callous and a tease. If we went by personality than she should've been given to Tina but they probably have someone who's a better match. We also gotta remember that they may not have had a character who's specifically like Ayane so they just chose a girl for her to cosplay so she could have something. It's like when Phase got Ikaruga from SK, they have very little in common with each other and look totally different but they needed her to represent her. I personally think Phase should've gotten Murasaki(I love her, she's so relatable especially when she's mad) since they both are pretty much very similar outside of looks. And don't even get me started on Momiji as Fairy Tail's, Kagura XD ...Yeah, you get my point, some characters don't have a character that's necessarily a match for them(As well as being well established and popular) so TN just likely chose someone for her that's not only well established but as good as they can get. Kagura from FT wasn't well established since she was basically a one off character and a knock off of Ikaruga, but they needed something for Momiji since she's popular in DC packs and she fit the bill as long as they just let her hair down.

From what I read I-no has a thing for controlling others and playing around with them as puppets, and she did do that to Helena in DOA2 with her trolling her. It's not a perfect match but it's decent considering there's likely not a well established character Ayane could cosplay as.

The problem is while they just needed to pick someone for ayane, they picked the someone who is the perfect match for Christie.

they are both the Flirtatious assassin henchwoman of the bad guy, only real difference is the hair colors are polar opposites.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The problem is while they just needed to pick someone for ayane, they picked the someone who is the perfect match for Christie.

they are both the Flirtatious assassin henchwoman of the bad guy, only real difference is the hair colors are polar opposites.
I think Christie was more suited for Bullet honestly than I-no I can understand in this case, not so much for Makoto who was gonna be given to Mila since they're pretty similar. All I gotta say is that Ayane looks good in it, probably more so than Christie would but that's just what I think.

I just wanna see who Phase got and Marie Rose as platinum Trinity

Awesmic

Standard Donor
0_o

....Ok, hehe, this is why I don't argue with adults XD if you feel that I-no was better than Bullet I respect that, I'll agree like I do with my mother and just go along with it so I won't be yelled at....
Just ask yourself this question.

Between Christie and Tina, who is better known for wearing hot pants and daisy dukes as opposed to leather skirts and leather leggings? Don't worry, I'll wait...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Between Christie and Tina, who is better known for wearing hot pants and daisy dukes as opposed to leather skirts and leather leggings? Don't worry, I'll wait...
20170306_165154.jpg

20170306_165131.jpg

Christie doesn't have them in bulk but she has outfits like these that have them(Which reminds me...i need that second one). The coat that Bullet wears is also something Christie would wear

Argentus

Honestly that honor goes to Mila nowadays, most of her costumes are hotpants. Bullet is best suited to either Mila or Rachel.

But yeah no, Christie doesn't match up with bullet AT ALL.....

But then Christie didn't match up with miyabi at all, so maybe they will just go with the flimsy "both have white hair" comparison like kasumilover is saying...

View attachment 22729
View attachment 22730
Christie doesn't have them in bulk but she has outfits like these that have them(Which reminds me...i need that second one). The coat that Bullet wears is also something Christie would wear

most of christie's are more like, you guessed it, I-No's costume. Sensual and skimpy leather, like you see there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD