Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Ok glad the cloth destruction is not gonna be some rare occurrence which sounds kind of counterproductive for these outfits. Maybe counters at the health threshold is the condition as I noted in that video?

Seems like it as the rest of Split's playthroughs atm including wall splats didn't cause the cloths to break so it seems to be Close Hits or Hard Smash hits.

EDIT: Looking at the trailer, it definitely seems to be hard hits in Low health conditions as a successful Critical Burst, Power Launcher and Power Blows did it just as much as a Hard Smash did in Ayane's vid back there.

Zero Beat

Momiji as Homura and Phase 4 as Ikaruga is the opposite of what I expected. Still looks good, especially since they got their SK counterpart's hair, but would've preferred those two to be reversed. Everyone else I am happy with at best and okay with at worst. Only real complaint is that hairstyles aren't matched for everyone. It's odd to do it for some but not all.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I need to see Ayane spin with that hair. Omg, I know the clipping is going to be horrendous!

Baal bal

I bought the costumes, but they don't show up...
I believe it's because i'm on version 1.01A on xbox 360, and the outfit work with 1.02.
Where can I download the maj ? Is it normal that 360 player (EU) don't have it ? Did i screw somewhere ? ^^

Shiranui

Looks like Momiji got Homura after all, as I predicted xDD
Phase4 as Ikaruga was unexpected, as same as Lisa as Rin o_O weird

Anyaway, I'll be buying Rachel's and Nyo's for sure, and maybe Momiji and Christie. One of the best costumes Christie ever had.

Chapstick

The proportions feel odd, some of these look very bulky. I'm guessing because the DOA girls have more realistic bodies with smaller heads. For example Christie, Leifang, Momiji, and Nyotengu. Ayane would look bulky up top but they evened it out with the gigantic hair. Phase looks thick and they gave her that super flat thin hair (unchangeable I'm assuming since Kasumi has her default hair but can't even change it) making it appear so much worse. Black ponytail option might have fixed that a little with how big it is.

TheRealCoxinator

The proportions feel odd, some of these look very bulky. I'm guessing because the DOA girls have more realistic bodies with smaller heads. For example Christie, Leifang, Momiji, and Nyotengu. Ayane would look bulky up top but they evened it out with the gigantic hair. Phase looks thick and they gave her that super flat thin hair (unchangeable I'm assuming since Kasumi has her default hair but can't even change it) making it appear so much worse. Black ponytail option might have fixed that a little with how big it is.
I said this since the beginning, I only focused on the tits tho.

Pictured Mind

Alright, overall I like the pack but I feel some choices are hella weird.

Mila as Hikage? In a way I understand, because none of the options really fit Mila in my opinion. I feel like this snake girl would be a perfect fit for Christie but nope. Also Mila kinda got the shaft with the hairstyle. Yes, there's a ton of characters that didn't get a new hairstyle/color, but for most of them it doesn't really matter. Take Helena for example. She has blonde hair, Haruka lightish brown. Close enough. Least they could've done was give Mila green hair.

Momiji as Homura and Phase 4 as Ikaruga. I would've preferred them to switch these around. It just makes more sense. Even Helena would be a lot better for Ikaruga. Homura is Asuka's rival, so that would also make sense. These options simply don't fit.

Lisa as Rin. Well, maybe I'm just bitching because I love Rin and hate Lisa. I also have no idea what they could've given to Lisa so I'm fine with it, haha.

I'm just happy Helena got ze big bow and Rachel got the magnificent mane.

TheRealCoxinator

Alright, overall I like the pack but I feel some choices are hella weird.

Mila as Hikage? In a way I understand, because none of the options really fit Mila in my opinion. I feel like this snake girl would be a perfect fit for Christie but nope. Also Mila kinda got the shaft with the hairstyle. Yes, there's a ton of characters that didn't get a new hairstyle/color, but for most of them it doesn't really matter. Take Helena for example. She has blonde hair, Haruka lightish brown. Close enough. Least they could've done was give Mila green hair.

Momiji as Homura and Phase 4 as Ikaruga. I would've preferred them to switch these around. It just makes more sense. Even Helena would be a lot better for Ikaruga. Homura is Asuka's rival, so that would also make sense. These options simply don't fit.

Lisa as Rin. Well, maybe I'm just bitching because I love Rin and hate Lisa. I also have no idea what they could've given to Lisa so I'm fine with it, haha.

I'm just happy Helena got ze big bow and Rachel got the magnificent mane.
We already knew that most weren't going to make sense, but what we didn't know was that the BGM for the video would be HYPE AS FUCKKKK

Squizzo

This has been the most interesting pack so far, speculating about who will get what was a lot of fun (and drama). Can't wait to get paid next week so I can snap this pack up.

Marv1990

Kokoro looks pregnant ô.O
will they have the new hair on the PS3 too? lol
I'm not the biggest fan of these outfits, but I don't know the Anime anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD