Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Beat

How about them pics?:)
No could do. Didn't have time to get screencaps before grabbing some dinner and I keep forgetting about being able to view them on the online Xbox store. Thankfully @Ayane89 posted them.

And now I can unpin the costume pass in time for Devil May Cry 4 SE next week.

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

tumblr_nq0iqakr031uw8gy7o1_1280.jpg

I find it absolutely hilarious how Kasumi has the most evil of the protagonists' clothes on her(the Deception 4 Main Character).

But this costume pack is awesome regardless, especially Nyo's, dear god Nyo's.
774.gif

Kokoro's is just fucking laughable, but again, having only a PS3 means no destruction...boo.

Hopefully this DOES come to the PS3 so when I do get a PS4...hell yeah.

SoftCabbage

Kokoro's is epic fail.

Why the hell they need to do Kasumi and Phase 4? I mean seriously... Same model, different name. They could've given the costume to someone else. Christie as Laeggrina for example. I'd buy that. :(

The Enforcer

Even though I have no history with Deception or the costume style, everything about this pack is fairly well balanced. Helena & Ayane get retro costumes. Several dudes are included. Rachel, Helena, Lisa & Christie all got at least one costume at least between the last two packs. The rest are typical since TN loads each DLC with the top characters for popularity. I'm impressed with the decisions overall.

I'm a little concerned that I'm not seeing it for the 360, anyone seen otherwise? Since the SK pack was divided / missing a feature, I'm hoping this isn't the first last gen option to get cut. Although I won't care as much as long as PC gets the DLC in proper form which remains to be seen.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Just realized their "destructable." Ugh.

This trend needs to die. It's fucking wretched.
Costume destruction is good but the way it's being done nowadays in japanese games is getting redundant and stealing Senran Kagura's Thunder.

Number 13

Really liking this and the SK pack. TN definitely improving now. The costume destruction is pretty tame in DoA so don't really notice it. If anything good for them for having it apply to males too.

31gma

Wonder if the PC version will get the Senran Kagura and Deception costumes considering that XBone includes them.

The Enforcer

Wonder if the PC version will get the Senran Kagura and Deception costumes considering that XBone includes them.

We know that PC is getting the SK costumes, what's in question is the destruction. It would seem that the delay is on account of bundling or possibily an eventual patch to allow the feature, but the latter is wishful thinking on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD