Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
CFCrxywW0AA1qLE.jpg

Clearly Leifang. This looks so phoned in and uninspired. Also I am SICK of all these outfits that have bare midriffs and skirts it DOES NOT LOOK GOOD
Dark Supergirl Vibes~
Dark_Supergirl_002.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I feel bad for participants in the Halloween contest, who designed now obsolete super hero or super villain costumes... :/ I've seen several Mahou Shoujo Marie Roses or Super Girl Tinas.

TOBMAST3R

"One may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -William Shakespeare

11265209_685736224863799_3510841264111013510_n.jpg

Oh, this one looks really interesting. Can't wait to see the whole pack. =) I wonder if the june pack is also "hero" themed or can we expect something different? All the questions.... :bradwong:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh, this one looks really interesting. Can't wait to see the whole pack. =) I wonder if the june pack is also "hero" themed or can we expect something different? All the questions.... :bradwong:

Very likely a different theme, or they would have changed the quota of female and male costumes in this set. There seem to be all the girls in it (exluding the Virtua Fighters) and additionally two men. If there is another super hero/super villain-set next month, it would have to be almost exclusively male, which would seem weird and would probably not be such a good idea marketing-wise, as the male costumes don't sell that well.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I am hoping I am wrong, but I have a feeling that poor Lisa will be left out... again...
Who's Lisa? o . O

Lol, sorry...but you are probably right. It's 16 costumes in the set but we have 19 ladies minus at least two costumes for Zack and Hayate. So, 5 girls get...
1c83e1c0388b35d43f2401543c9e214fb31892cec0d3966c7fe11955b5efe18f.jpg

And those girls are very likely Satan, Pai, Alpha, Lisa and...?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I feel bad for participants in the Halloween contest, who designed now obsolete super hero or super villain costumes... :/ I've seen several Mahou Shoujo Marie Roses or Super Girl Tinas.
Yeah I think I'll discontinue one of my entries... :oops:
pallets.jpg

wasnt to happy with it anyways
It does seem kinda cool, so MR will have blue and Honoka will be pink ?
u called it

CFCsQYfWEAAdv5_.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD