Status
Not open for further replies.

DontForkWitMe

Bout time Leon finally got something original for Halloween looks to be some sort of masked serial killer from those B horror movies which would be pretty bad ass

6930051851_6fbba9feee_b.jpg

hazmat3.jpg

GasMask_medium.jpg

Argentus

Seing how Bass got a costume from last year contest, I secretly hope TN kept mine in their 2014 folder.

1403564321-kwon-helena-halloween-contest.jpg

These were my 15 minutes of fame. Narcissistic moment. Thanks for listening.
I don't think they just recycled one from last year for Bass. I think it was re-entered.

I re entered my 2014 design as well but even though I got a response saying they liked it and it captured the spirit of the character (sounds like a token thanks so I'm not taking that to heart or anything) I doubt my original blue design is Halloween ish enough. That said I hope mine makes it too. It won't but you made me remember I resubmitted it lol

Original submission
10259529_1430968110486913_1569278988_n.jpg

Redone resubmission
10887431_1557945304455859_8136736449138268500_o.jpg

Never could think of anything to put on the back of the jacket though. And I should have dropped the shades from the design.

Still hoping for Magician Mila but I feel like its too "plain" to have been picked.

David Gregg

I re entered my 2014 design as well but even though I got a response saying they liked it and it captured the spirit of the character (sounds like a token thanks so I'm not taking that to heart or anything) I doubt my original blue design is Halloween ish enough. That said I hope mine makes it too. It won't but you made me remember I resubmitted it lol

Original submission
10259529_1430968110486913_1569278988_n.jpg

Redone resubmission
10887431_1557945304455859_8136736449138268500_o.jpg

Never could think of anything to put on the back of the jacket though. And I should have dropped the shades from the design.

Still hoping for Magician Mila but I feel like its too "plain" to have been picked.

Do you have a pic of your Magician Mila? I haven't seen it yet.

Brute

Standard Donor
lol brute... tits-with-wings is not tengu. No point in defending an aesthetic that was already bastardized.
Tits-with-wings was a new character with some similarities to Tengu. Her wings were actually beautifully modeled/animated, which went a good bit towards me overlooking her shitty costume selection and giving her a unique presence.

I suppose I'd be less adverse to it if the idea of Alpha with wings sounded like a good idea in the first place.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Tits-with-wings was a new character with some similarities to Tengu. Her wings were actually beautifully modeled/animated, which went a good bit towards me overlooking her shitty costume selection and giving her a unique presence.

I suppose I'd be less adverse to it if the idea of Alpha with wings sounded even marginally good instead of completely batshit stupid.
I think Alpha with wings sounds kind of cool.. I may or may not be a bit bias, though. I'm mostly just super happy Alpha finally gets a costume that makes her look evil, and not just plain stupid for a character meant to be badass. *Cough* schoolgirl costumes *cough* I'm excited to see the full costume, though. I kind of hope she doesn't wear "clothes".

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm glad she got a costume, as well (I was personally hoping for a lava-themed one or the living aquarium, however).

xDevious

Standard Donor
I'm glad she got a costume, as well (I was personally hoping for a lava-themed one or the living aquarium, however).
Something lava-themed would be sick. Aquarium, though? .. Just put a lot of fish inside her and call it a costume? XD I wish this costume had a color that has not been used for Alpha before.. It kind of looks like a mashup of the color of her C4 (wings) and her Ninja Clan costume (body).

wait did someone else make an aquarium alpha? alpha players are weirdly in synch.

idk how I feel about the wings either, I honestly would have to see how they move and most importantly would hope it isn't a carbon copy of nyo's wing movement. but so far it does look like a different texture than alphas body in the picture so that gives me hope that it was done with care and will look good.

Xhominid The Demon Within

You are still acting very un-Brute at the moment Brute...

But yeah, I nearly got hyped until I remember I used Succubus Wings and not Dark Angel Wings LMAO.
But I am definitely interested in what costume they gave Alpha to begin with that's not just a see through outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD