Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMe91

It's Eliot. He says it in the game.

Muskeeter.. well, not bad I guess. I didn't buy the two previous Halloween DLCs for him (Pirate & Knight), so I guess it doesn't feel redundant for me.

What other memorable designs did he have this year ?
I made him a cupid costume. Haha. Didn't expect it to win though. Not enough clothing, especially for Eliot...

Argentus

Nice! I like it a lot. The see thru ace of hearts bra when the top gets wet is very clever as well.

thanks! I thought of having the clothes disappear when wet to show underwear but eh.

Haha. "Oh okay" doesn't mean I'm disappointed. It was supposed to sound like "Owww okayyyyyyyy :) ".
When I said "it's okay for a character like Mila", it meants "it's okay, she doesn't have to be too sexy because of her tomboyish style".

I actually like it a lot. Reminds me of Rio.
Never dawned on me it was similar to Rio lol. Though if they had picked it I would've hoped they remembered to make the hat and cap toggleable so she could fight in the suit like King or doa3 Christie...

David Gregg

NEXT TEASER:

I challenge thee!
へへ―ンだ!
CQnyAYTUEAEEMfw.jpg

maybe this one:

CF3W0M4UUAA9nTc.png

Nice!

Happy-Dance-GIF.gif

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's not just cute, but also a really well made coherent design. I'm alright with this. :) I hope it's execution in-game is solid as well.

Not enough clothing, especially for Eliot...

Eliot is DOA's baby after all. (Is he after Marie and Honoka joined still the youngest?) At least TN treats him like that. Nothing skimpy, sexy or provocative in any kind of way.

RetroMe91

It's not just cute, but also a really well made coherent design. I'm alright with this. :) I hope it's execution in-game is solid as well.

Eliot is DOA's baby after all. (Is he after Marie and Honoka joined still the youngest?) At least TN treats him like that. Nothing skimpy, sexy or provocative in any kind of way.
I was going for cute not sexy. Haha

David Gregg

(Is he after Marie and Honoka joined still the youngest?)

It's impossible to determine without knowing what month the fifth tournament took place during. It's likely Honoka is the youngest (she's still a high school student and was born in March so she likely just turned 18...unless she was held back a year. XD) If you follow the Honoka is Raidou's daughter theory, Ayane is likely older than Honoka since Raidou, after getting kicked out of the clan, likely got busy with another woman. So Eliot is probably the second youngest and MR is either the youngest or oldest of the 18 year olds... O_O

( I put way too much thought into this...XD)

Boogie

i thought eliot and ayane were the same age and thats why they were being cannon-ingly ship together? but regardless he is DoA's baby, even in DoA5s story mode they made jokey reference to it. like the whole awkward christie offering him milk scene.

KwonJigglypuff

It's impossible to determine without knowing what month the fifth tournament took place during. It's likely Honoka is the youngest (she's still a high school student and was born in March so she likely just turned 18...unless she was held back a year. XD) If you follow the Honoka is Raidou's daughter theory, Ayane is likely older than Honoka since Raidou, after getting kicked out of the clan, likely got busy with another woman. So Eliot is probably the second youngest and MR is either the youngest or oldest of the 18 year olds... O_O

( I put way too much thought into this...XD)

Lol. After a 5-minute research, I found the evidence. Hehe.

1444584184-fff.jpg

But eh, it's just a theory. A GAME theory. Thanks for watching.

Wonder what's writen in red. If that's Mila's first match, then the tournament probably started on Friday the 13th of April 2012.

David Gregg

Lol. After a 5-minute research, I found the evidence. Hehe.

1444584184-fff.jpg

But eh, it's just a theory. A GAME theory. Thanks for watching.

Wonder what's writen in red. If that's Mila's first match, then the tournament probably started on Friday the 13th of April 2012.

Well there you go. Ha ha. Which makes sense given the cherry blossoms in the Sakura stage (which occur in April in Japan).

So the order from oldest to youngest is MR, Ayane, Eliot, and Honoka.

KwonJigglypuff

Another clue appears during the famous explosion scene in Tokyo.

1444585034-fff.jpg

Well there you go. Ha ha. Which makes sense given the cherry blossoms in the Sakura stage (which occur in April in Japan).

So the order from oldest to youngest is MR, Ayane, Eliot, and Honoka.

Okay. Now do the maths again with Marie-Rose's and Honoka's true ages.

Kidding. Please let's not start another debate :(

Honestly the schoolgirl outfit reveal made me laugh out loud and now I exclusively pick the pink schoolgirl + ponytail when I use her. It looks silly and I like it. The ninja one was unfortunate because the color was good but I dislike the outfit itself and it looks stupid in a non-funny way (imo) on her.
soooo true , I love how big and goofy it looks, and the heavy saturation, like an 80s song has taken the form of a living hologram

I think there's way more to alpha than badassery; she's too abstract for such a myopic word

Kronin

Guess it's too late for Musketeer or Captain Helena then :(

On the opposite, the previous Halloween pack (inside it and in parallel with the first Halloween pack) taught that there is a chance for more costumes on more characters getting the same theme, even if often the characters got in consideration are tied between them from tag interactions (and also, some outfits were created originally from TN). Same matter for that Musketeer Ein from the user @RyuuHayabusa (he made really great entries, I hope that at least one of them will become part of the pack).

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD