Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

12108707_10207856693477416_5948371916862347824_n.jpg
giphy.gif

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah, I don't like how they treat Lei Fang.

They gave her 14 year-old victory poses despite the fact that she was one of the most badass fighter in DOA2.
And at the same time, she is one of the "young" babes who has the most provocative stuff. Be consistent TN.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
So leifang gets that piece of shit ? ...
now I'm almost certain the ayane one is the damn bikini version. fucking hell man. why does Leifang have to look like a slut in every costume ... underboob, side boob, no bra, now some string bikini bullshit. its either that or fully clothed in the dorkiest of things that no1 would wear .. she may have the most costumes in the game but most of them are shit ! ...

I dunno it seems that all the costumes aren't that ... detailed ... I could be wrong of course .. but it would suck if it were the case because there are some pretty awesome detailed outfits out there...

Boogie

so you're telling me that out of all the lei fang entries, there wasn't one slutty panda one they could've used?
we're just gonna go with morrigan knockoff succubus 2014 pt.2?

the marie one is really cute. love the shoes. eliot should've been the white rabbit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Marie will look perfect with Nyotengu's last halloween costume.

But who is gonna be the rabbit ?

I really don't get why we have two Mad Hatters and no White Rabbit. They should have made Honoka the Cheshire Cat ...

CEfjjhoVIAETFZ3.jpg

...and Eliot the White Rabbit:

CEfh2_cUIAEkP5B.jpg

But maybe TN thought it would be unfair to make more then one design by the same designer. Yeah...if I would've participated I would find that unfair too, I guess... :/

TanikoChan

I really don't get why we have two Mad Hatters and no White Rabbit. They should have made Honoka the Cheshire Cat ...

CEfjjhoVIAETFZ3.jpg

...and Eliot the White Rabbit:

CEfh2_cUIAEkP5B.jpg

But maybe TN thought it would be unfair to make more then one design by the same designer. Yeah...if I would've participated I would find that unfair too, I guess... :/

Honoka cat was my fav.

Boogie

so im guessing we'll get the japanese trailer at some point tonight? (speaking from the north american timezone)

Chapstick

so im guessing we'll get the japanese trailer at some point tonight? (speaking from the north american timezone)
Probably about 9-10 hours to go before they go up for sale. Dunno how quick the trailer will take to release but it might be around that time

Brute

Standard Donor
I heard somewhere that two of the chosen designs this time were from the same artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD