Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCabbage

NC packs are 40% off on EU no bundle or anything though

Asian R3 PSN got the best offer then. Not even Japanese PSN got this much. :p
- Whole pack discount
- Partial pack discount
- Whole pack + Core Fighters characters promo

Still, I haven't buy and not thinking of buying. Sorry TN. I only play and like a few select characters. lol

UpSideDownGRUNT

Question.... Does SS Hitomi have thigh highs in her blazer uniform? this is important because I think the character she's based on does... And I would be SO into that haha.

Argentus

So I know I'm late saying this hut I just got the 4 dlc costumes I wanted to and let me say

Jesus crappin Christ the SK costume for mila is bad. Like the design is awesome but the texture resolution is like n64 bad.

Loooove the ninja outfit just wish I could get rid of the stupid sword on the back. Also the mask should have also covered the neck

Fighting force is cool but I wish it was zipped up and didn't have the goofy ray gun.

Leons Halloween dlc is okay but sucks the mask isn't toggle able apparently.

Number 13

The reason they don't bother with better quality costumes is real talk: 99% of their fanbase that buys the costumes religiously don't give a fuck whether the textures are excellent or not. Especially on these crossover packs.

They are not gonna zoom in and get triggered by clipping/lack of detail. They will instead go like "Holy shit! Boobs!" , " This makes Marie Rose look cute ^_^ " and " Oh my god X series is in my DoA?!"

KT business plan for this series is least amount of effort as possible [big enough that it will still appeal to your demo but not an inch more] but with maximum return. They know their audience. They know that that the effort is not worth the handful of people that considers textures the make it/break it.

xOmniCloudx

The reason they don't bother with better quality costumes is real talk: 99% of their fanbase that buys the costumes religiously don't give a fuck whether the textures are excellent or not. Especially on these crossover packs.

They are not gonna zoom in and get triggered by clipping/lack of detail. They will instead go like "Holy shit! Boobs!" , " This makes Marie Rose look cute ^_^ " and " Oh my god X series is in my DoA?!"

KT business plan for this series is least amount of effort as possible [big enough that it will still appeal to your demo but not an inch more] but with maximum return. They know their audience. They know that that the effort is not worth the handful of people that considers textures the make it/break it.

Is this also why KT butchers PC versions of their games on purpose even though such versions should easily be able to run both equally to and way above any other version?

KwonJigglypuff

Hoping for Casual/Fantasy costumes based on the fan designs from the last two contests (over 2000 concepts).

"Designer Awards" could be anything, could come from an external artist too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD