Status
Not open for further replies.

SeigiNoTenshi

So now you have found dlc, purchased, yet the game can't find it. You also can't open dlc page from in-game menu. In this case, there's only one possibility so far I know:

The region of your game =/= the region of your psn.

HK psn is R3 and so are their items. Now look at the back of your game casing, what region is your game?

....region lock would actually solve the problem. i didn't think it would be since the games are supposed to be NOT region locked xD thanks for the help~ i think i need to re-buy the game then =S (that said, i can't find the region behind the box but it has french in it LOL)

UpSideDownGRUNT

....region lock would actually solve the problem. i didn't think it would be since the games are supposed to be NOT region locked xD thanks for the help~ i think i need to re-buy the game then =S (that said, i can't find the region behind the box but it has french in it LOL)
The game isn't the dlc is.

If you have us doa you need us dlc jp doa jp dlc etc. etc. It works that way for everything on psn

Is the rating ESRB ir something different? If its ESRB then its NTSC(US/Canadian DLC will work), if its different it's likely PAL(UK. FR,GER etc. Will work)

SoftCabbage

It has French, so that most likely or obviously it's R2-Europe which explains why your R3 DLC doesn't work.

Go to your game store and trade it in with an R3 one. I don't know how game stores in HK is like, but tell the guy that you want R3 (Region 3) copy.

xOmniCloudx

That pink sundress no one likes?
Only I like it huh? Granted it's not my favorite Kasumi outfit but during Vanilla it ranked highly for me. She's gotten much better costumes since then but I still like it and use it from time to time.

Anyway, total cost of all known DLC without sales if you buy all packs is something like $437.41 which is absurd. I only expect DLC to stop when it all totals up to Five Hundred Ninety-Nine US Dollars. Also, TN really couldn't have done something to make sure promotional outfits could constantly be added back up in rotation? Something like it gets listed once a season is reasonable since for one reason or another not everyone will always be able to download those costumes.

We can't even get one costume if we didn't go to a special event that nearly none of the players could have went to even if they wanted to, which is absurd on its own. Even charging a price for those costumes would be acceptable over the current situation. You could pay all that money for all those costumes and still not have them all if you missed out on even one of those limited time ones :/

I also question denying people free Core Fighter unlocks if they didn't download them in time even if they owned those versions sometime before the unlock. Something like going by when the game was downloaded/connected to the server as a cut off point could easily get around stuff like this or at the very least make it far less stupid.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Only I like it huh? Granted it's not my favorite Kasumi outfit but during Vanilla it ranked highly for me. She's gotten much better costumes since then but I still like it and use it from time to time.

Anyway, total cost of all known DLC without sales if you buy all packs is something like $437.41 which is absurd. I only expect DLC to stop when it all totals up to Five Hundred Ninety-Nine US Dollars. Also, TN really couldn't have done something to make sure promotional outfits could constantly be added back up in rotation? Something like it gets listed once a season is reasonable since for one reason or another not everyone will always be able to download those costumes. We can't even get one costume if we didn't go to an special event that nearly none of the players could have went to, which is absurd on its own. Even charging a price for those costumes would be acceptable over the current situation. You could pay all that money for all those costumes and still not have them all if you missed out on even one of them :/

I also question denying people free Core Fighter unlocks if they didn't download them in time even if they owned those versions sometime before the unlock. Something like going by when the game was downloaded/connected to the server as a cut off point could easily get around stuff like this or at the very least make it far less stupid.
I think the concept was good but the execution was bad with the sundress.

There's also currently 882 outfits and I with about 90 more guaranteed to be on the way I think there's a good chance it'll eventually go over 1000. Rockband on PS4 added over 2000 songs to the store at once one time (which made scrolling through the "new dlc" section looking for other games' new dlc super fun) so I don't think there's any "limit" now like the excuse they used with last gen. I think it's funny they "hit the limit" just before releasing the schoolstrikers dlc. Last gen surely wouldn't have gotten the transformation thing since it wasn't getting destructible effects and knowing this pack would be missing the only thing that made it interesting they were probably like "uhh.. We hit the limit you guys aww ):"

xOmniCloudx

I think the concept was good but the execution was bad with the sundress.

There's also currently 882 outfits and I with about 90 more guaranteed to be on the way I think there's a good chance it'll eventually go over 1000. Rockband on PS4 added over 2000 songs to the store at once one time (which made scrolling through the "new dlc" section looking for other games' new dlc super fun) so I don't think there's any "limit" now like the excuse they used with last gen. I think it's funny they "hit the limit" just before releasing the schoolstrikers dlc. Last gen surely wouldn't have gotten the transformation thing since it wasn't getting destructible effects and knowing this pack would be missing the only thing that made it interesting they were probably like "uhh.. We hit the limit you guys aww ):"

The limit stuff always sounded like BS to me and it's the same thing when they said technical difficulties being the reason why the stages are absent on last gen versions even though we all know those stages don't come close to giving last gen consoles any problems running. Then TN has no answer for why PC lacks those stages or anything that current gen console versions can do despite being a far more powerful platform.

Last edited:

xOmniCloudx

Heads up, TN has a DLC end of the year and new years sale going on right now.

From their official facebook page:

【PlayStation 4 & Xbox One】
●DOA5LR Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set
●DOA5LR Last Getaway Costume Set
●Premier Sexy plus Aloha complete set (Limited Time)
●Limited Time Only! DOA5LR Last Getaway Premier Set + Fighters (Limited Time)
●Ultimate Content Set
●DOA5LR: Core Fighters - Male Fighters Set
●DOA5LR: Core Fighters - Female Fighters Set
【PlayStation 3】
●DOA5LR Premier Sexy Costume & Movie Set
●Premier Sexy plus Aloha complete set (Limited Time)
●Limited Time Only! DOA5LR Last Getaway Premier Set + ●Fighters (Limited Time)
●DOA5LR: Core Fighters - Male Fighters Set (Limited Time)
●DOA5LR: Core Fighters - Female Fighters Set (Limited Time)
【Xbox 360】
●Tropical Sexy Costume Set
●Ultimate Sexy Costumes
●Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Private Paradise Set
●DOA5LR Marie Rose's Private Paradise
●DOA5LR Phase 4's Private Paradise
●DOA5LR Nyotengu's Private Paradise
●DOA5LR Honoka's Private Paradise

WisperG

^ PC version also has some sales going too. They posted about them Yesterday. All are 50% off.

-DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round (Full Game)
-Senran Kagura Mash Up Costume Set
-Fun Theme Set
-Variety Costume Set
-Tropical Paradise Costume and Movie Set
-Pre-purchase Reward Set

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Heads up everyone.

10377544_10153844775210477_4652554373733237938_n.jpg

6913_10153844775245477_506242978810862761_n.jpg

1936951_10153844775270477_7059566429152869432_n.jpg

At the moment it is unknown if this is a costume pack or a guest character. Speculations are up but with how the date is setup by them, I am going to say that this is the new character. Crossover promotion, likely a Samurai Warriors character. +1.

Last edited:

Banana56

Doesn't look like a stance a current female character has and I don't think any female aside from Nyo has a beauty mark on their breast.

Maybe Naotora is going to be a guest in DOA5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD