Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-engagement-gifs-yawning.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Naotora is actually one of my favorite characters in Samurai Warriors, nice to see her addition to the game.

I guess this will be her costumes
Samurai-Warriors-4-II_2014_12-15-14_004.jpg

latest

latest

latest
Isn't she from the 1500s?! I know for a fact that fetish cat attire and pop idol outfits did not exist back then....:eek: Also, here is what the next DLC looks like:
IMG_20151226_013841.jpg

IMG_20151226_013837.jpg

Marie Rose finally lets down her hair. Prepare for some massive clipping with that cape just yonder on her back:cool:

Last edited:

HHH816

Isn't she from the 1500s?! I know for a fact that fetish cat attire and pop idol outfits did not exist back then....:eek:

and how does TN write her autobiography lol??

she accidentally enter a time portal?
she went to the artic and freeze. bayman found her while looking for p4?
she's immortal like tengu?

Banana56

Isn't she from the 1500s?! I know for a fact that fetish cat attire and pop idol outfits did not exist back then....:eek: Also, here is what the next DLC looks like:View attachment 16997
View attachment 16998
Marie Rose finally lets down her hair. Prepare for some massive clipping with that cape just yonder on her back:cool:

What's the collab of the first one? Also both costume packs look pretty nice, wonder who the male in the back is.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
To be fair, guest characters are "new" characters technically speaking, not to sound like a nazi terminology definition guy here. On topic, I was a bit unimpressed from that PV, It seems rather desperate. Could of also picked another series or create a brand new character overall. (Don't get me wrong, neutral with Samurai Warriors..but the series isn't the pinnacle of overload hype.) it was expected. Expectations for something cool is either moderate or below average.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What's the collab of the first one? Also both costume packs look pretty nice, wonder who the male in the back is.
I'm not sure....I thought they came from the same collab Tatsunoko. It also could be the Valentines day DLC, or even those two free DLC costumes, although I thought Kasumi and ayane were the chosen two.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Called it for Nyotengu getting Doronjo's costume. But I did not see some of this other shit coming...

Marie Rose as Leopard from Yatterman Night? OK, that's reasonable.

Honoka in Yatterman 1's costume? Would've preferred Eliot, but whatever.

The one that really grinds my gears is Raidou in Gold Lightan's costume, assuming that IS Raidou's win pose. If that happens to be the case, they REALLY fucked up.

Gold Lightan isn't even a villain. Braiking Boss would've been a better choice.

Pink Nitro

Called it for Nyotengu getting Doronjo's costume. But I did not see some of this other shit coming...

Marie Rose as Leopard from Yatterman Night? OK, that's reasonable.

Honoka in Yatterman 1's costume? Would've preferred Eliot, but whatever.

The one that really grinds my gears is Raidou in Gold Lightan's costume, assuming that IS Raidou's win pose. If that happens to be the case, they REALLY fucked up.

Gold Lightan isn't even a villain. Braiking Boss would've been a better choice.
That looks more like Phase 4 in Yatterman 1's outfit.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
At least the new character isn't a clone and high likely to be have an entire new moveset, which is possibly why I give the character credit. (Of course, surprises can come and go opposite.)

coopermon

I'm not seeing any gatchaman.
Looks like I need to start preparing for my hugest video game disappointment of the year.
I'll also add my disappointment with the new character to that as well.
Gutted.

Last edited:

WisperG

they could have pick up a better production house? might be cost?

Tatsunoko is a highly-regarded production house with a number of classic, hugely-popular anime under their belt. They're like the Hanna Barbara of Japan. Collabing with them is a fairly big deal.

However, Nurse Witch Komugi in particular was a pretty low-budget title and really not that great. They can't all be winners.

SilverForte

Need to see Tekkaman blade and Karas.

Also really bad to see them giving a male costume to a female character. I guess since tatsunoko doesnt have a bajillion female characters they had to adjust somehow...

Also the new character isnt genra or a genra successor, but I couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD