Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCabbage

Well, it's free stuff in the middle of overpriced stuff. So I'll just download this anyway.

Besides, they're wearing armored thongs. They have extra genitalia protection now.

Goten21

I don't feel like talking about the half-sisters and their half-costumes

Instead, I'm gonna confront people shitting on Kasumi's side-ponytail and braids
Those are two GREAT hair options as long as you combine it with the right costumes

E.g.
CYhw7zvWwAAm1uL.jpg:large

CYhxBINU0AANLx8.jpg:large

CYhxEf7UkAAmHgF.jpg:large

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Instead, I'm gonna confront people shitting on Kasumi's side-ponytail and braids
Those are two GREAT hair options as long as you combine it with the right costumes

E.g.

I'll have to politely disagree, her braid is too short and her side ponytail is way too short and sacrifices volume and thickness for it's over the shoulder placement. As a long hair fetishist, those were definitely not OK design choices in regards to her hair design. And don't even get me started on her morbid loose hair... ~_~ Thank god we have her regular ponytail, but even then I shouldn't have to have her hair in it to make it more long, voluminous and flowy to be honest.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Even for free I don't want those ugly things. D: I would have to encounter them in the computer's random costume select.

tumblr_n2we0l0sjs1rfduvxo1_400.gif

Edit:
Though it's a really nice gesture to offer free stuff like this to us. :) (Had to add this so I wouldn't feel quite so ungrateful.)

Last edited:

Chapstick

E.g.

I said I was becoming okay with the braid D:< It looks good on outfits that don't look unbalanced by it. For example it looks good on elf Kasumi but weird on princess throwback Kasumi since the outfit is so thick giving her a pinhead effect. The side ponytail I only use on the cardigan schoolgirl + scarf.

Number 13

Lol the assymetrical triggering is real here.

Funny thing is this kind of design is pretty common with guys in anime/manga/jrpgs for the sake of making them look flamboyant/stand out/ or whatever but trying to do that on a girl is gonna get a different kind of response lol. Kind of wish they did that for all the females for the sake of symmetry, but then I doubt they would be free then.

Goten21

I KInda Get the half Armor Vibe Since There Both half Sisters....So I get it Makes sense and actually is very cool
Obviously... I think (hope) everyone got that.
They're probably meant to play as tag costumes too. Wonder why they didn't show a clip of tag instead of 1v1.
I'll have to politely disagree, her braid is too short and her side ponytail is way too short and sacrifices volume and thickness for it's over the shoulder placement. As a long hair fetishist, those were definitely not OK design choices in regards to her hair design. And don't even get me started on her morbid loose hair... ~_~ Thank god we have her regular ponytail, but even then I shouldn't have to have her hair in it to make it more long, voluminous and flowy to be honest.
You need Jesus

Lol jk, I agree with you on some things (that they're not the actual length of her hair), but in the end, I agree with all of their design choices. Unfortunately, most of her costumes just look silly with the side-po, especially c1 and c2
I said I was becoming okay with the braid D:< It looks good on outfits that don't look unbalanced by it. For example it looks good on elf Kasumi but weird on princess throwback Kasumi since the outfit is so thick giving her a pinhead effect. The side ponytail I only use on the cardigan schoolgirl + scarf.
The side-po also looks decent with the cheer outfit (though not better than the normal po) and the santa outfit
I don't have any of the DLC costumes so I can't speak for them :x

Xhominid The Demon Within

I see it in the PSN Store online...

And even though I don't have a PS4(LMAO), I still downloaded the costume anyway.

I feel the complaining is founded but still pretty ridiculous. It may be a free set of costumes that's bad but the complaints(ESPECIALLY from Argentus, it's like you gained a license suddenly without anyone bringing it up) is really getting ridiculous.

Either download it or don't, just leave it at that.

xXSilverSearcherxX

I see it in the PSN Store online...

And even though I don't have a PS4(LMAO), I still downloaded the costume anyway.

I feel the complaining is founded but still pretty ridiculous. It may be a free set of costumes that's bad but the complaints(ESPECIALLY from Argentus, it's like you gained a license suddenly without anyone bringing it up) is really getting ridiculous.

Either download it or don't, just leave it at that.
Honestly If Its Nothing For Mila Argentus is gonna complain Either way so..lol

Xhominid The Demon Within

But again, we got so little characterization of Mila, that makes it hard that Mila IS a Tomboy and rough and tough honestly.
Sure, one or two defaults make it that way but again she barely showed any personality that makes it obvious what she actually wears or dresses like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD