Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalxInnocence

Why is Alphas hair mega long in this pic? And Kasumi's looks gross and thin still? They have the same costume... wut.

eKzJWjW.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Jadeinchains

Omg they are amazing! In a while I'll definitely be buying a couple of them! Thanks for posting them.

Bayman looks badass

Does rig have a pompadour?! If so that's hilarious.

Zack is keiji right? Awesome.

But wtf is Leon supposed to be? Looks like Sima Yi from DW.

And to those who say I can't be pleased with Milas costumes, I say

tumblr_m700f6tKva1qgv9pao2_500.gif

Because

LeASXQa.gif

This dlc is good. Imagine they're clipping nightmares though XD

Well good to see your pleased with what they gave Mila since its very few and far between that she gets something good!

P2p1mbs

That's the best part

I admit that the quality, based on this one image, looks quite detailed but I just dont like curly hair personally. That being said, it does seem to highlight her face rather well so, fuck it, I more than likely going to buy hers, may as well go and get all her suits that I still haven't bought while I'm at it.

Nikotsumi

I just noticed Eliot has Hanbei's sundial-like weapon on his back. Really hope you can remove it, I don't like it and when I think about the clipping fest it's gonna cause I feel bad D: (the same for Bayman and Raidou lol)

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
It's possibru but I don't think you will be able to. Personally for me, I'm not going to remove Hayate/Yukimura's spear. Don't care about the clipping, that spear is too godlike lol.

KwonJigglypuff

Best pack ever. First pack I'll buy entirely! Except Alpha's which I would have replaced with a Naotora costume.
Leon being the "God of War" is quite nice from Team Ninja. It's fair. :)

Can someone familiar with the SW serie explain all the choices ? Or at least some based on their background, personality, symbolism or other stuff ?

Helena getting Aya is pretty cool, and the haircut is neat (no clipping for sure). Curious to see the bokuho stance though..

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Well, Nyotengu getting Noh is a good choice because of their personalities and appearances. Momiji getting Ina is likely because they both use a bow and have had interactions in WO3U. Ayane getting Nene and Hayabusa getting Hanzo: Also cause of WO3U + the fact that they're ninjas. Zack getting Keiji is likely because of their personalities since they both like to have a good time. Personally, I feel Leon should of gotten Tadakatsu though Kenshin still fits him nicely. Gotta admit though, some of these choices I did not see coming, like Rig getting Masanori, Phase getting Ranmaru, or Chrisite getting Masamune.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
I dunno, I mean Tadakatsu is supposedly the strongest man in all of Japan though. But Kenshin is a good fit. Btw, with Ein getting Mitsunari, can he still toggle on the shades? lol it would be hilarious. Mitsunari's like "fuck the fan, I'm just gonna beat people up while wearing shades".

SoftCabbage

Can someone familiar with the SW serie explain all the choices ? Or at least some based on their background, personality, symbolism or other stuff ?
It's all totally fucked up logic, man...

Let me try then.
- Tadakatsu: Fierce warrior. Rumor says he never got hit. His spear Tonbo-giri was a legend, named after a dragonfly split after trying to land on the edge of the blade. Funny, because Bayman got hit.
- Masamune: Ambitious since he was young. Had a fucked up family. Went to Italy and met the Pope. And it's Christie. Christie = Christ.
- Yukimura: Legendary warrior. Brave and loyal to his clan. He has tactics and is portrayed as a linear-minded young man in SW, just like Hayate.
- Ujiyasu: Leader of Hojo. Presented as a cool, calm old man in SW. Hence Brad Wong because both are chill?
- Ieyasu: His clan, Tokugawa, put an end to Sengoku era. Is portrayed as a fat, cunning, calm, careful guy with many loyal retainers. So he's champion and that's like Bass? lol

- Yoshihiro: Nicknamed as Devil of Shimazu. Portrayed as big, dark, tall, buffy old man in SW. And that's why he's like Raidou?
- Hanbei: He's a young, genius strategist who died young because of illness. A young prodigy, like Eliot?
- Naomasa: Nicknamed the Red Devil. Portrayed as half bare-handed and proud fighter. Overacting, like Jann Lee?
- Mitsunari: A trusted strategist of Toyotomi. Disliked for his personality but had a good intention, as portrayed in the game. He's lonely and lost, like Ein?
- Masanori: He was a brave fighter. In the game, he's portrayed as dumb, loud, arrogant young man. With personality like 'chinpira' or street punk, in English. Just like Rig.
- Kenshin: Alcoholic, religious monk, master strategist, and respectful towards enemy. Bayman is tactical, so he's him?
- Keiji: Said to be a free, wild, strong warrior owning a legendary horse. Like Zack, owning a free soul, maybe?
- Hanzo: Loyal ninja of Tokugawa. Legend said Hanzo was actually Ieyasu himself. Hanzo is well known awesome ninja. Like Hayabusa. HEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!
- Shingen: Rival of Kenshin. Fond of Sun Tzu Art of War. Respectable and wise. Like Gen Fu, the Old Fart.

- Female Protagonist: Custom protagonists are draculas. They are immortal as they travel through history. Hitomi likes to travel too. Coincidence? I think not.
- Nene: Nene was Hideyoshi's wife. Legend said she was actually a ninja. In Japanese version of the game, Nene is voiced by the same VA as Ayane's.
- Oichi: Sister of Nobunaga. Her husband rebelled against Nobunaga and crap. In the game, Oichi and Nagamasa are always filled with romance and always have Sakura petals as symbolism. Just like Kasumi
- Okuni: Okuni was a dancer. Practitioner in kabuki art. Kokoro is enthusiastic in traditional art of Geisha.
- Koshosho: In the game, Koshosho is portrayed as a charming, seductive woman. Like our beloved Horny Tina.

- Kaihime: Kai was a princess of Hojo clan. Said to enter the battlefield to save the trapped Hojo army and villagers. In the game, Kaihime uses a whip-sword. Rachel is bondage. Whip and bondage. Science, bitch.
- Kunoichi: Kunoichi is fictional. She's to represent the Takeda Female Ninjas. Due to her removal in SW2, half of Kunoichi's moves are now a clone of Nene's. Meanwhile, Honoka is a clone-fest.
- Gracia: Said to be daughter-by-accident of Akechi Mitsuhide's. Gracia joined Catholic and earned the name. Gracia is portrayed to be an early teen looking loli with bare-hand attacks and a few kamehameha. Both Gracia and Marie Rose are lolis.
- Hayakawa: In SW, Hayakawa is portrayed to be a very very very very calm young girl. Just like Lei Fang's martial art.
- Ginchiyo: She's the only child of Tachibana clan. In the game, she's very proud of herself, her clan, and very fucking energetic, just like Mila.

- Ranmaru: Ranmaru was a young boy, said to look very feminine, and was the bodyguard of Oda Nobunaga. He was killed in the rebellion at around 17 to 18 years old. Phase 4 is a clone and a clone has short life - just like Ranmaru. Ouch. Wtf TN?
- Inahime: She was the daughter of Tadakatsu and nicknamed the Princess of Bow. She's said to drive Sanada army away from Ueda Castle. In the game, she's proud of her father and obeys him a lot. Maybe like how Momiji towards Hayabusa?
- Nohime: Wife of Nobunaga, but never been loved by him. Married for politic purpose and attempted several assassinations to Nobunaga. In the game, she's a seductive talker, something like how Nyotengu speaks - in Japanese.
- Aya Gozen: Older sister of Uesugi. A nun. An adopting mother. In the game, she's wise, calm, with her sarcastic cold smile. I don't know how Helena applies to her other than their mutual 'calm' personality.
- Yoshitsugu: He was a strategist and had leprosy disease and said to be covered up in cloth to cover his skin disease. We are talking about 'skin' now and our subject here is Lisa. So I guess I'll stop here.

I'm off to Fallout.

Last edited:

Chapstick

Bayman (Tadakatsu), Christie (Masamune), Hayate (Yukimura), Brad W (Ujiyasu), Bass (Ieyasu),
Raidou (Yoshihiro), Eliot (Hanbei), J Lee (Naomasa), Ein (Mitsunari), Rig (Masanori),
Alpha (Oichi), Leon (Kenshin), Zack (Keiji), Hayabusa (Hanzo), Gen Fu (Shingen),
Hitomi (Female Protagonist), Ayane (Nene), Kasumi (Oichi), Kokoro (Okuni), Tina (Koshosho),
Rachel (Kaihime), Honoka (Kunoichi), Marie Rose (Gracia), LeiFang (Hayakawa), Mila (Ginchiyo)
Phase4 (Ranmaru), Momiji (Inahime), Nyotengu (Nouhime), Helena (Aya Gozen), Lisa (Yoshitsugu)

eKzJWjW.jpg
These are really good. Though I'm disappointed Alpha got a copy paste and it's green ): *the only person in the world who doesn't like green*
Why is Alphas hair mega long in this pic? And Kasumi's looks gross and thin still? They have the same costume... wut.
Alpha's hair is opaque so it looks both longer and thicker. Kasumi's hair would look much better if they didn't make it so transparent.

Brute

Standard Donor
Here's my take. You can feel free to disagree.

Bayman - Cool
Christie - Cool
Hayate - Cool
Brad - Meh
Bass - Decent
Raidou - Meh
Eliot - Lame
Jann - Cool
Ein - Lame
Rig - Lame
Alpha - Always lame
Leon - Decent
Zack - Lame
Hayabusa - Lame
Gen Fu - Cool
Hitomi - Decent
Ayane - Lame
Kasumi - Lame
Kokoro - Decent
Tina - LOL
Rachel - Decent
Honoka - Decent
Marie - Decent
Leifang - Decent
Mila - Cool
Phase 4 - Cool
Momiji - Cool
Nyotengu - Possibly cool? Will have to see bottom
Helena - Cool
Lisa - Cool

Overall - Not bad. With a costume for every character, there are bound to be some winners and some losers. A few characters I play got some nice ones (notably Lisa), so I'm happy enough.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
On a first glance these all look pretty awesome... o . O Let's see how they are modelled and textured. (@Chapstick, which ones are you planning to buy? This time you go first. XD)

How much are they going to cost? Please not 3€ per costume. ;__;

Brute

Standard Donor
How much are they going to cost? Please not 3€ per costume. ;__;
$2.95.

Whole bundle is $55.95, which is fucking insane. Shame, too, because I'd like the whole pack. But not for the cost of a full-priced game.

AsheMann21

Best pack we've had in months! Most of the characters match the warriors they're dressing up as. Others are quite random like Lisa as Yoshitsugu.

New hairdos this time are quite interesting. I hope this DLC follows the standard price and not the premium destructable price

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD