Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I don't see how it being based on her sister suddenly makes it make more sense. And yeah, there are a ton of sensible outfits. But this is the Halloween contest. If I can't design something something a bit over the top for Halloween when the fuck can I?

But I just shouldn't even bother trying in future, should I? Because all I ever get on this forum if fucking negativity.
OTT doesn't mean skimpy tbf, make something that looks cool or even somewhat halloween themed. Did the inner design REALLY have to show so much skin? What's wrong with a body suit or something to a similar effect?

I'm just ONE guy giving minor critique for just ONE of your entries. Because you gave something so out of character for Kasumi.

Squizzo

OTT doesn't mean skimpy tbf, make something that looks cool or even somewhat halloween themed. Did the inner design REALLY have to show so much skin? What's wrong with a body suit or something to a similar effect?

I'm just ONE guy giving minor critique for just ONE of your entries. Because you gave something so out of character for Kasumi.
The design may not be directly Halloween related, like a classic monster or something, but it is a dark and gothic design which is good enough for a Halloween outfit if you ask me.
And the design shows so much skin because that's how I wanted to make it. If I wanted to put her in a body suit then I would have but obviously I didn't. Am I not entitled to make my own design the way I want?

As for it being out of character, it's DARK Kasumi. It's meant to be the polar opposite of Kasumi's normally chaste, virgin in white, type outfits. Also Kappa Bayman, Pirate Bass, Ghost Hitomi etc. weren't exactly in character were they? It's Halloween, when better to dress out of character.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The design may not be directly Halloween related, like a classic monster or something, but it is a dark and gothic design which is good enough for a Halloween outfit if you ask me.
And the design shows so much skin because that's how I wanted to make it. If I wanted to put her in a body suit then I would have but obviously I didn't. Am I not entitled to make my own design the way I want?

As for it being out of character, it's DARK Kasumi. It's meant to be the polar opposite of Kasumi's normally chaste, virgin in white, type outfits. Also Kappa Bayman, Pirate Bass, Ghost Hitomi etc. weren't exactly in character were they? It's Halloween, when better to dress out of character.
Okay... Why are you taking my ONE minor critique so personally?

Obviously its your design, do what you want. What I don't get, is why make it so skimpy in the first place? You could easily do a "Dark Kasumi" without making it so skimpy, in fact Team Ninja did, she's called Phase 4.

Also, @Tyaren
Unless the Ein you have in mind is ridiculous looking or stupid skimpy and almost gay prostitute TN won't pick it. I'm just being realistic here.

Squizzo

Okay... Why are you taking my ONE minor critique so personally?

Obviously its your design, do what you want. What I don't get, is why make it so skimpy in the first place? You could easily do a "Dark Kasumi" without making it so skimpy, in fact Team Ninja did, she's called Phase 4.

I'm not taking it personally. Just trying to elaborate as to why the outfit does actually make some sense.
Once again I made the outfit so skimpy because that's how I wanted to make it. It's as simple as that.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also, @Tyaren
Unless the Ein you have in mind is ridiculous looking or stupid skimpy and almost gay prostitute TN won't pick it. I'm just being realistic here.

It was actually close to Argentus' idea. XD I wanted to turn my biker outfits (that I never got to really finish) for Hitomi and Ein into something more scary, suited for Halloween. Now that Argentus is doing something very similar, I don't know if I shouldn't drop it.
I don't know if he looked like a "gay prostitute" but I imagined him at least shirtless under the leather jacket... But that means also no fishnet, which would be a win, right? ;)

Last edited:

Chapstick

I'd love OJ Alpha but I'm not sure if they could make it work or what would go into sticking things inside her so they'd be visible.

If they gave her that final story boss Kasumi look for halloween I'd buy it in a friggin heartbeat. Maybe I'll submit a picture of it to TN lol or draw something similar

Chapstick

Is this good

lQOENUr.png

& btw here was something I was working on for Tina last year but ditched because I didn't think it was halloween enough

EOxWvjr.png

m11BBIc.png

It was like a 70's queen of the roller rink outfit. Would have rollerskates hanging off one of the belt loops in her shorts because I figured it'd be weird to have her wearing them since they'd add too much height and it's impossible to walk normally in them.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is this good

lQOENUr.png

& btw here was something I was working on for Tina last year but ditched because I didn't think it was halloween enough

EOxWvjr.png

m11BBIc.png

It was like a 70's queen of the roller rink outfit. Would have rollerskates hanging off one of the belt loops in her shorts because I figured it'd be weird to have her wearing them since they'd add too much height and it's impossible to walk normally in them.
I like both, I say submit them! I'll literally start using Alpha if that is added in.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
EOxWvjr.png

m11BBIc.png

I remember this from last year. :)
How about you rip her clothes and splash blood all over her and make her a murdered 70's queen of the roller rink or a 70's queen of the roller rink vampire slayer? These are always popular too. ;)

I finally decided to do a Christie and Bayman Egyptian partner look. And I'm going to sex the two up to the max. :) (No ever so popular ass windows though, those are trashy. XD)

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I remember this from last year. :)
How about you rip her clothes and splash blood all over her and make her a murdered 70's queen of the roller rink or a 70's queen of the roller rink vampire slayer? These are always popular too. ;)

I finally decided to do a Christie and Bayman Egyptian partner look. And I'm going to sex the two up to the max. :) (No ever so popular ass windows though, those are trashy. XD)

I'll be looking forward to seeing them! :)

And that work in progress Tina one looks good chapstick , maybe you should start work on it again?

Jadeinchains

When I'm a bit further I'll show you some wips, since Christie's your favorite. :)
Are you okay with underboob? XD

Lol! Do what you have to to make it sell to the sex crazed devs. They did pick that devil Christie design after all. I'm still thinking about what I'll do for the design so I hope I'm done before the deadline!

Banana56

I was trying to make a zombie rock idol costume for Naotora. It would be a mix of Baby Metal clothing mixed with zombie

cf12b1fa9fdef24aba3d95a6c12cffef.jpg

img-thing
41Sm8AA7AxL.jpg

Sadly I can't draw for the life of me. If someone can please make this for me, I would definitely appreciate it. You can have full credit.

Zero Beat

Can't say I blame you. Any Halloween entry I tried to make would be 2 things, crappy-looking because my art skills are nonexistent and a shameless Babymetal ripoff.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
have no fear, your favorite friendly neighborhood 'i design for rig every contest' is here. im gonna go with rapper, this year.

Awesome! :D Will it have a Halloween theme though? Like 50% of all submissions on Facebook are not even Halloween themed... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD