Status
Not open for further replies.

werewolfgold

I find it somewhat odd that they were fine with giving Eliot that outfit but yet made him wear a shirt for his Valentine outfit.

Jadeinchains

It seems ( atleast from my understanding of the translation ) that by going to DOA festival you can get these two outfits for doa5lr.

l_575940704a693.jpg

l_575940704c61c.jpg

Chapstick

Well that's upsetting, I like that for Kasumi. Hopefully it'll release later with a tiny color change like the red bull outfit

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You wouldn't understand the appeal, it's understandable. I like how much leg and uh...cake it shows:oops:. And the shirt and shoes go well with barely there shorts. If I'm lucky enough to get the outfit, this will definitely be my new "try hard" outfit, especially with Kasumi's hair down♡_♡

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
...you mean the violet one? I'm not really a fan of her other bikinis.

I hope this will become available for purchase, I shouldn't have to have ps+ to get something they know most westerners can't even get. I STILL haven't gotten my MR 2015 one and I've had ps+ since December...

YBNDM

Trust me, in DOAX3 ALL her bikinis are appealing (;

Back on topic, I find it disturbing how Marie is getting one of these, but I expect it by now. xD

UpSideDownGRUNT

...you mean the violet one? I'm not really a fan of her other bikinis.

I hope this will become available for purchase, I shouldn't have to have ps+ to get something they know most westerners can't even get. I STILL haven't gotten my MR 2015 one and I've had ps+ since December...
That was only for a short liited time, that went off the store ages ago so you can't even get it anymore.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Guh! Exactly why they should not make them time limited, or even ps+ exclusive. I can't help that I'm unable to attend a Japanese DOA festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD