Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie

DLC is up! XB1
https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...s/9e3312c3-a5d8-4e94-9136-4d514f732714?page=1

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

It was my physic abilities that made the dlc go up! The ones I've seen actually look pretty good, I'll have to see Lisa first I think Tina's looks good though.

Edit: I just noticed Tina has brown hair! Also Lisa doesn't have one... *wipes tears* It's okay the others are great.

Jadeinchains

I actually change my mind on this pack because quite a few of these outfits are pretty nice. I'm happy it's came out now and we don't have to wait another week, The outfits in dlc packs have so much more to them than they used to! The new hairstyles and hair colours and the outfit breaking mechanic, TN have really improved as they've worked on more dlc over the years. I'll probably be getting Tina's and If I can I'll be getting others as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, it would've been more authentic if they'd recolor his hair, but I guess it's cool.
She does? Damn me and my crappy phone.
It looks just like her X3 hair, loose open hair with the fairly in place and stationary bangs and fringe. I'm impressed, they should definitely add it in as a new style tbh.

YBNDM

X3 loose hair? Give it to me now! <3 Damn me and my lack of money... )`: Oh well, I'll just ogle at gameplay with the outfit.

Jadeinchains

Not impressed with Kasumi's, no thanks..

I like how her steel armour completely disintegrated but her cheap skirt is fine. I'm not really interested by it either, It looks okay though.

Hitomi looks cute in blue hair.... but... no ponytail....

I like her Russian hat though it goes well with her big coat, I don't know how I feel about the blue hair though.

Chapstick

I can't believe they'd give Momiji the exact outfit they gave Phase 4 lol I figured that character would be off limits since she's practically a clone of the SK character (or is the SK character a clone of the Fairy Tail character? Or are they both clones of someone else)

I really like Kasumi's but the destructed version looks awful

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The destruction is kinda cheap a bit imo, they all don't seem to be wearing bras or anything interesting underneath, the males trump the girls since us guys obviously have no need for bras. I think SK did it better, it had variety in who did have undergarments and who didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD