Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

There's still a chance of it appearing in a fan DLC pack later down the line, they use some Halloween submissions in those packs.

That's assuming they'll release more of those. I personally hope that this is the last season pass they make. Even then, i doubt theyll do more of those any way...

Argentus

Have you been living under a rock? o . O Snow White Nyotengu, Witch Aayane and Disco Bass have been revealed as the first three Halloween costumes weeks ago. We've also been talking about it quite a bit in here when they were revealed.
Id just forgotten XD.

Seriously though ditch the skirt and add spider legs and its the same design lol

Yuffie

Did anyone else notice that Rachel's nails in her Flower Bikini are a tan color instead of a pinkish/purple color?

I bought a few of the new DLC costumes and noticed it playing against a few people online
yea, I tweeted and FB'd TN but ignored it. Doubt they will fix it since the promo pic shows red nails.

Shiranui

So is it that Mai will come with maybe 5 outfits but then she also has the 5 debut outfits? And the KOF is only 6. I hope Christie gets king because if she does then she'll have something similar to her Butler outfit.
I guess that 5 in Mai's picture refers to her debut costume set. I doubt she will have 5 alternate outfits. Probably just her default one and 1 alternate color, like Naotara.
About KOF pack, I thought it was going to have those 3 costumes. Is nice to see there will be at least 6. I guess the other three will be Athena, Leona and Kula but I would like to see King (Helena or Christie), Mature (Rachel) and Blue Mary (Tina).

Argentus

I'm still assuming Christie would get vice or mature, and Lisa would get angel or Shermie.

I can't really see her getting King. She had the butler outfit in 3 but that's it.

I'm not AGAINST her as king, I just couldn't see it happening

Seriously though the ONE TIME they do a crossover pack that's actually a good idea, and its only 6-11 costumes? TN can fuck off lol

Shiranui

I can actually see Lisa getting Angel, she has the white hair for it. Christie I assumed would probably get King.
Yes, Lisa as Angel would be the best option. Both fight with lucha libre. However, in a pack with only 6 costumes I highly doubt Helena, Rachel, Christie or Lisa will get any and I highly doubt King will be in the pack.

Dark-truth

Ok so just to clear things up Mai will have 5 costumes in her debut set and the debut set contains:
- Cheerleader
- Nurse
- Christmas
- Sexy bunny
- School gym

The KOF collaboration pack will contain 6 costumes

And here's a link to the rest of the season 5 pass: https://artmic.com/doa/doa5-last-round-season-pass-5/
Side note: I assume Mai will have the re colors of her KOFXVII game. And those colors are Red (obviously) Orange Purple and pink.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Ok so just to clear things up Mai will have 5 costumes in her debut set and the debut set contains:
- Cheerleader
- Nurse
- Christmas
- Sexy bunny
- School gym

That's really what she's getting? I expected that only KT owned characters got cheerleader outfits. Same with nurse, bunny, and gym clothes. The Christmas outfit makes sense since both Sarah and Pai got santa costumes as well though. I'm surprised she doesn't get a swimsuit too

Dark-truth

That's really what she's getting? I expected that only KT owned characters got cheerleader outfits. Same with nurse, bunny, and gym clothes. The Christmas outfit makes sense since both Sarah and Pai got santa costumes as well though. I'm surprised she doesn't get a swimsuit too
I don't really look at if they're KT owned or not, I just look at all the female characters that got added, all of them got those outfits so I don't see why mai would be an exception

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She probably will get the DLC, but idk, SNK has done pretty risqué stuff in KOF before but KT might not have permission to give her that, but it's a possibility.

P2p1mbs

I don't really look at if they're KT owned or not, I just look at all the female characters that got added, all of them got those outfits so I don't see why mai would be an exception

Sarah and Pai didn't get bunny, gym or cheerleader outfit but the other girls did, and ALL the other girls are KT owned. Sarah got a nurse outfit but that was a Halloween costume

She probably will get the DLC, but idk, SNK has done pretty risqué stuff in KOF before but KT might not have permission to give her that, but it's a possibility.

What if; the KOF collaboration pack are all exclusive to Mai as her newcomer pack and she will dress up as girls from her native games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD