Status
Not open for further replies.

Number 13

Oh joy Halloween which is always a mixed crap shoot that if your lucky to get a decent outfit you use on average one month a year and the Aquaplus pack which is a guaranteed female only pack despite there being male characters [Hi AquaPazza] if KoF of all packs only donated three non recolors to the popular DoA ladies.

The season packs just keep getting worse. At this rate S6 [Its gonna happen] will be 20-30% more expensive [thanks destruction+crossovers+ QA combo] with only 60% of the amount of costumes. Oh yeah Kokoro or Hitomi would be the next DoA character to get the pass costume which would be $100 recolor or recycled costume from another character.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Actually following the poll next would be Momiji, Hitomi was 8th

The question is, when Hitomi shines with the Season exclusive costume am I willing to buy it?

Ill be honest, I'm tempted with Nyos teacher one, I said she should have acostume like that a good while back. I don't even play Nyo

Number 13

Really? The recent rankings were

1. Marie Rose [got 1st season pass]
2 Honoka [got 2nd season pass]
3 Kasumi [got 3rd season pass]
4 Ayane [got 4th season pass]
5 Kokoro
6 Nyotengu [got 5th season pass]
7 Hitomi
8 Momiji
9 Helena
============================
Anything below this line have slim to no chance and they are more likely to give Marie or Honoka another exclusive costume instead if the purpose is to push season pass purchases.

I say Kokoro because she was skipped for Nyotengu and Hitomi was placed after her. Momiji was placed pretty low for a female ninja.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
The question is, when Hitomi shines with the Season exclusive costume am I willing to buy it?
lol "am I willing to buy it?"

Grunt meme.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think I'd buy a SP unless a certain someone got it, or Phase 4. And that may be a bad idea using that as a meme PB, he doesn't like it when I ship Hitomi and Eliot together.

Sotherius

And I'm never getting it since the only girl I use doesn't exist in TN's mind! And japan apparently hates her too for not being "graceful" smh

And mila is a really awesome character design in general, it sucks that she is not enough for japanese audience, Well, i think she has a couple of really good costumes overall...

It is something i noticed while looking at costume selection in general, it seems that in most cases everything that is on the initial part (that i imagine comes from DOA 5 vanilla) is better than what is coming today.

Well, let's see if Mila gets something good this halloween.

P2p1mbs

This latest pass contains this month's costume pack, which is by far THE WORST and therefore not worth the cost.

Argentus

And mila is a really awesome character design in general, it sucks that she is not enough for japanese audience, Well, i think she has a couple of really good costumes overall...

It is something i noticed while looking at costume selection in general, it seems that in most cases everything that is on the initial part (that i imagine comes from DOA 5 vanilla) is better than what is coming today.

Well, let's see if Mila gets something good this halloween.

Yeah I've pointed that out too lol.

Four years and 40ish dlc costumes later and her c2 is still her best costume by FAR

P2p1mbs

Have they ever sold the Season Pass exclusive costume, separately, later on?

Doesnt seem like it. I keep expecting that once theyve done at least 10 to 16 passes, theyll release them all in a special costume pack (obviously one for all girls:rolleyes:)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They need to stop with these quick 1 round teasers that barely last thirty seconds. XD Thank goodness there's only 4 more days, I can't work with this much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD