Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nyo's wings are definitely fixed. It was the first thing I checked when the new update rolled out. ;)
Oh I probably didn't notice then, I don't sub her anymore like I did in 5U, I only use her for pics every now and then XD Plus her wings get in the way so I hardly bother anymore

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Is it just me or do you agree, that the Trailers lost the "fighting spirit"? It looks like someone is doing the inputs as Player1 and as soon the attack is done, he rushes to the other gamepad/stick and does a counter-attack. Looks really weird imo.
A lot of the DLC trailers up to this point were like that lol

Azarino

I'm not sure what I think about this 2017 valentine's pack. Even though it isn't related to valentine's, which people might be happy about. I was expecting more hearts...

I think simple kimonos would have been brilliant :kasumi:

Alls they would have to have done is copy and paste Kokoro's kimono and change it's colour for each character (joking)

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm not sure what I think about this 2017 valentine's pack. Even though it isn't related to valentine's, which people might be happy about. I was expecting more hearts...

I think simple kimonos would have been brilliant :kasumi:

Alls they would have to have done is copy and paste Kokoro's kimono and change it's colour for each character (joking)
Well they...kind of did a Valentine thing last year, even though it was just aprons (which is kind of a Japanese fetish thing in anime and JAVs). This one is to celebrate Chinese New Year, which they haven't done yet.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
A lot of the DLC trailers up to this point were like that lol

They were actually, though the constant build up started near the end of 5U I believe but it was somewhat in the middle between the two near 5U's end. Anyone remember these video series from Team NINJA? good times! but somehow vanished!

Peter if you don't got the time what about "Eric" on FB? I know he's there making edits but put him in there too.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
They were actually, though the constant build up started near the end of 5U I believe but it was somewhat in the middle between the two near 5U's end. Anyone remember these video series from Team NINJA? good times! but somehow vanished!

Peter if you don't got the time what about "Eric" on FB? I know he's there making edits but put him in there too.
I'll go ahead and admit this. I felt awkward as hell watching these videos back when they first launched lmao

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'll go ahead and admit this. I felt awkward as hell watching these videos back when they first launched lmao

You not the only one, it was the slight of the cornfield. Though I have to agree with Master on them making that type of series, it is rather refreshing to see that pace.

They probably stopped that series since they assumed that all we cared about is DLC XD

Probably yeah. DLC content is 'not entirely' a bad thing though, it's the practice schemes or type behind it with a sense of indoctrination for the gullible. Anyone can fall for it, even me.

Azarino

Well they...kind of did a Valentine thing last year, even though it was just aprons (which is kind of a Japanese fetish thing in anime and JAVs). This one is to celebrate Chinese New Year, which they haven't done yet.
Ah! Chinese New Year! It makes sense to me now, thank you :)

Crazy_Chin_Guy

Premium Donor

Oh god those videos, there's nothing more exciting than watching someone learning their first critical burst setup.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

*chuckle* These are cute. I was hoping they could've continued on with them because it was interesting to remember what it's like to be playing DOA or a fighting game for the first time. Not everyone starts out as a badass or has fighting game know-how down right away.

Unfortunately the series got cut short because TN got swamped with dealing with the launch issues revolving around the various versions of DOA5LR (Xbone & then PC in particular mostly).

As for DOA5LR turning into a costume "fap-fest" or whatever, KT always had this direction with DOA5, particular with how it did not sell that many units overall compared to, say, something like TTT2. By 5U, TN was more focused on just getting people into the game, which I'd say they succeed with based on the number of downloads for Core Fighters. But yeah, DOA5/LR's money made is almost entirely off of DLC. As for TN not caring about the "fighting game" aspect of DOA5LR? If they didn't care they wouldn't run another Battle Royal this year or hold DOA Festivals, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD