Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbxCrisisx

Wait. They were worried about nyo's hair when the rest of costumes are clipping like an old valve game. MOMIJI'S HAIR CLIPS THE FREAKING EYE PATCH

Shiranui

From my point of view it could have been better Rachel as Baiken, Momiji as Litchi and Helena as Millia. Also I don't understand where's the problem in changing Momiji's hair color to look more like Baiken... But ok, I'll buy Rachel's and Momiji's anyway.

Last edited:

Aliorumnas

I actually like the fact that Christie did not get I-No

And i am okay with Helena having an Extra Halloween costume :p

I was offended by Marie's outfit because they could have at least dyed the hair.

Jadeinchains

Lisa always gets pushed to the back of the screen when they do those dlc trailers of them all together lol, She deserves better. Hitomi's lucky though she has that hat to hide that bad dye job even though she's taking Lisa's spot on the screen. Also... £2 each... add Lisa to doax3 and then we'll talk.

Also how did I think this was the last of this season pass lol there's still three more packs! XD Also they all have 17 costumes which means it might not be collabs and instead will be original! :D

I doubt it but Imagine If one's a design pack! :D

giphy.gif

The locust swarms will be repelled and my crops will prosper and grow!

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Leifang's donut hair frustrates me...

they really need to up the textures on packs like these it really clashes with the art style

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD