Do new patch make Hitomi realy stronger?

Cozmo

What do you think about changes that will hapen with Hitomi after anounced patch? How much stronger she becomes? She gets the power that you really can feel or it will be just about some cosmetic changes?

P1naatt1ke1tt0

What do you think about changes that will hapen with Hitomi after anounced patch? How much stronger she becomes? She gets the power that you really can feel or it will be just about some cosmetic changes?

I won't form an opinnion before the patch is available on Xbox. Besides, I'm not a top player, and (as Awesmic would say) really not qualified to give definite statements on such matters. But if we DO get the patch one day, I hope she will be. At least the buffs to 33T and 6T are very welcome.

Cozmo

You are too modest, i have seen your play, and your Hitomi is very good ) Mine steel neeed muuuch muuuch more practice ) Do you remember me? I am from"msk" )

Cozmo

I steel can't forget time when it was very easy to make a counter hit with she after blocking in DOA3. I mean that every time you blocks with Hitomi, right after succesfull blocking you could use every move you want and it will get an opponent face)But today i need to think twice before using any move of her)

P1naatt1ke1tt0

You are too modest, i have seen your play, and your Hitomi is very good ) Mine steel neeed muuuch muuuch more practice ) Do you remember me? I am from"msk" )

Yeah I remember you :) Welcome to the forums!

Regarding my skill level, no I'm not too modest, there are miles of skill between me and "top" players.

Cozmo

Sure Hitomi don't looks like "easy to start" character — but i like her since DOA3 — and i become stronger even if it takes me years))))

KayJay

As a juggle combo, her 4KPPPP will be viable now due to the fact that it also works against a wall in 1.03A. It does more damage than 5PP4PPP.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

As a juggle combo, her 4KPPPP will be viable now due to the fact that it also works against a wall in 1.03A. It does more damage than 5PP4PPP.
Actually PP4PPP does a tiny bit more damage if you can charge the final punch optimally. That is very hard though, so I would definately go the 4KPPPP route too.

Saber

Hitomi does well in open spaces too (extremely well, might I add). Her 46P and her 236P pokes are her best assets, and since almost every string of hers knocks the enemy back, you can safely play the spacing~whiff punishment game.

Chris Harris

Hitomi does well in open spaces too (extremely well, might I add). Her 46P and her 236P pokes are her best assets, and since almost every string of hers knocks the enemy back, you can safely play the spacing~whiff punishment game.

46p is safe now and Death Fist is semi safe for the most part. I wouldn't use them as pokes and as whiff punishers mainly though.

Open space in DoA means string manipulation and mix ups. Most of Hitomi's mix up comes from sweep that you can see (but not really). It isn't a real stun though (never has been) and you don't even have to struggle it to block the next attack but it can help to open up your opponent.

Hitomi is (and always will be) the xfactor of DoA because she either wins hard or loses REALLY hard. It's just hard to stop her once she gets going because she's bursty. When she finally catches you it hurts a lot.

Cozmo

I think Hitomi need a bit more speed and more different low strikes. I think her weak point is about punch combos that are to easy to make a hold of them by opponent. But sure i just don't have enough expirience to be sure in this oppinion by 100%))

Chris Harris

I think Hitomi need a bit more speed and more different low strikes. I think her weak point is about punch combos that are to easy to make a hold of them by opponent. But sure i just don't have enough expirience to be sure in this oppinion by 100%))

Honestly Hitomi is fine and plays exactly within the nature of her character. She fights you heads up and makes reads to halt your offense while keeping up with her own.

Because I said her defensive options aren't that great doesn't mean they can't be used in a great way.

xINFINITELIGHTx

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND LOVES EVERYBODY!

weird situation everybody. I broke down hitomi frame data half way when I just got doa5 a couple of weeks ago but then I went online their was a patch and I had to re break down frame data.

A few moves got changed from -3 to -5 but one of the major things that was created from the patch was

THE UNBEATABLE KICK WAS BORN!

qcf+k | 236k is a move that CANNOT BE COUNTERED FOR DAMAMGE while in the orginal version IT COULD!
Now it's a -1 move that is 18 frames that can punish wiff and be abused with no punishment from it being countered or blocked. It is

THE UNBEATABLE KICK!

JESUS IS LORD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD AND LOVES EVERYBODY!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD