DOA 5 Last Round NOW supports fightsticks for Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacManila

So it's a Madcatz issue? I hope someone with a different brand fightstick can test this out. I got my stick modded in case I need to play on the XboxOne >.<

d3v

So it's a Madcatz issue? I hope someone with a different brand fightstick can test this out. I got my stick modded in case I need to play on the XboxOne >.<
If it's modded with a regular XBox One controller, than it should work fine.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So it's a Madcatz issue?

Not sure if you're asking who's fault it is. At the time no one knows. All Team NINJA said is that they are looking into it. In the end it doesn't matter who's fault it is, but they're aware of the issue and are looking to resolve it.

PacManila

Not sure if you're asking who's fault it is. At the time no one knows. All Team NINJA said is that they are looking into it. In the end it doesn't matter who's fault it is, but they're aware of the issue and are looking to resolve it.

I meant if it was a compatibility issue with the specific brand's fightstick hardware. Wasn't sure initially if it affected other fightstick brands.

Regick

I have a Razer Atrox for xbox one and it does NOT work on Last Round, even after the update to the 1.01 version of the game. The stick works fine with KI. I hope they will fix this problem soon, considering DOA and KI are the only fighting games on xbox one at the moment.

According to some Twitter posts It also seems that the Hori Hyabusa (ironically named) fightstick does not work as well, so that's all three fightsticks available on Xbox One and none of them work with DOA 5 LR.
Not that I'm a developer or anything but im guessing that the ps4 was the lead platform and the Xbox One was ported over but not actually tested to make sure everything worked as it was susposed to. There is no way this should have happened and I hope there is a workable fix for this.
Maybe Tecmo and Team Ninja need to contact Microsoft.

Leifang2000

Yeah I hope it's addressed in the day one patch. CyberEvil by all means let me know if it's the same for you as I have the same fightstick. Maybe we can get team ninja to address it if it is a wide spread problem. I'm going to download core fighters for my ps4 tomorrow and try my Hori on that.

Awaiting your test. Since mine is the Hori and I really want to know if it will work on PS4.
(I don't have a PS4 yet)

d3v

Every stick on the PS4 should work since the way it handles stick is different. It just sees them as wired controllers and doesn't require the game to allow them.

Koenji

Standard Donor
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD