DOA art

Argentus

Haha less scary version:

untitled_by_deeezel-d8c9buv.jpg

To give you an idea of how sleepy I am I didn't notice the missing line art until just a moment ago
thats more like her lol. Just a deadeyed "the fuck you want" stare.

Kronin

@synce If you post that fanart on the DoA FB page be sure that they will re-publish it on their diary: if you put on the picture a link to your DA page could be a nice idea for increasing your popularity (you deserve it!) =)

synce

Thanks for the support as always. I don't have FB but you can post it on there if you want, the link to my DA page is >here< although most of the stuff is old

BTW I'm currently working on a little DOA project besides a doujin. It's pretty exciting for me but I can't post it just yet, hopefully this week though

Argentus

aaaand I think I'm done! Though I've been staring at this for a few hours, so not sure if I worded things right or missed anything. Thoughts?

Mila_DigitalSubmission02.jpg

I WAS just doing this purely because I wasn't happy with what I submitted last year, and I knew it was kinda pointless, but it just now dawned on me that with the ability to mod costumes on PC....

lol Argentus

You'll like her eventually.

Everyone will.

10154490_1428059577444433_3917030877897656923_n.jpg

Jadeinchains

aaaand I think I'm done! Though I've been staring at this for a few hours, so not sure if I worded things right or missed anything. Thoughts?

View attachment 8335

I WAS just doing this purely because I wasn't happy with what I submitted last year, and I knew it was kinda pointless, but it just now dawned on me that with the ability to mod costumes on PC....

10154490_1428059577444433_3917030877897656923_n.jpg

marie_rose_crying_by_hakuouki2014-d8c2jpv.png

Marie Rose in response.

Kronin

People, do you remember the "Show the Love" contest? Some time ago the French DoA fan Anthony Birraux organized a nice initiative: a contest of desing for the DoA characters but this time starting uniquely from the same fans. Some days ago it was reached the deadline for submitting the entries, and now the pool where to see and vote the outfits is available to everyone.

At this Facebook link you can see all the entries listed inside an album: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...&total_comments=1&notif_t=photo_album_comment

There is no limit of voting, just give your preference to everything you like. Remember that the prize is something symbolical (Anthony will make a personal drawing of the winner design) and that the initative was thought more for giving fun to the fans (and hopefully inspiration to the developers for future DLC ;) )

Of course I invite everyone to give a look to the work of the community =)

pVK0SkF.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD