DOA art

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
___1_hour_photo_shop_____ryu_hayabusa_by_sarrus-d5uw6za.jpg

06088b81bacb9e488d015d47da1c7765-d5saj63.jpg

ryu_q_by_au11-d76paet.jpg

ninja_gaiden_by_axouel2009-d61x1g6.jpg

Sotherius

Did colors on my 2 most recent pieces, since i loved how the lineart turned out for them.

tumblr_oc6vwfM3Ke1uu9eyfo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oc6vwfM3Ke1uu9eyfo1_540.jpg

If you like my stuff, you can follow me on my tumblr. sotherius.tumblr.com or my deviantart sotherius.deviantart.com (deviantart kind of abandoned), and find other non doa related stuff, but i've been pretty slow recently, since i have a good job now. Also open to talk about commissions if you're interested. (and if i broke any rules here, just tell me i'll remove this part)

Sotherius

Hmm, i really don't know how the hell i'm going to critique a 3d image...

I imagine is not rendered yet right?
Her pose looks very natural, but i think you could make her left hand have a more firm hold in her leg, it feels a bit loose.

And i guess for this pose, the shoulders should be down instead of up? you know, since she is stretching her arms to hold her leg, it would be not confortable to do that while raising the shoulders.

Now, to contribute to this a bit more, some pics that i've found.

This really cool and awesome Mila fanart:
Yh15YHS.jpg
Source

And this really cool Ayane Fanart
ayane_by_z_duke-dadynyu.jpg
Source

And also, more self promotion, yay, this time, Nyotengu.

nyotengu___lines__by_sotherius-dagk6a3.jpg

Sotherius

So, one should say that you should never be ashamed of your own work, but i don't exactly know the reason why i did this, i don't even think it fits, but i just started sketching on Clip Studio, and in the end, that is the result.
Ctc_Zh7WcAAR_Ra.jpg:large

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
So, one should say that you should never be ashamed of your own work, but i don't exactly know the reason why i did this, i don't even think it fits, but i just started sketching on Clip Studio, and in the end, that is the result.
Ctc_Zh7WcAAR_Ra.jpg:large
I love those muscles, she looks hot buffed up like that ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD