DoA Battle Comics

o_YUE_o

Hey everyone! It's your's truly! The Tan Man, the wavedash demon! That attractive young man with the curly eyelashes *blink blink*. You guessed right! YinCrescent (Worst Kokoro player of the century!) So I've been thinking, "What can I also do in my spare time? Hmm." I've been considering drawing out battle scenes between Characters of DoA. The first idea was remaking the scene between Helena and Kokoro (From DoA4)... let me know what you guys think. I'm starting this tonight. it'll be roughly about 15 pages...

Last edited:

David Gregg

Good. lol. I would really like your comics then. :) I enjoyed your Alpha comic a lot so would really enjoy a longer one with more characters.

o_YUE_o

Good. lol. I would really like your comics then. :) I enjoyed your Alpha comic a lot so would really enjoy a longer one with more characters.
Even though I can draw women with off the wall anatomy, I cant bring myself to draw character engaging in sexual intercourse. Its just a type of rule I have, You can have sexy and handsome characters without fanservice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD