DoA clown outfits.

Raansu

So how many of you guys are terrified of clown outfits? Please let us know so we can all terrorize you with the clown costumes when the game goes on sale XD

/random bored thought.

Kronin

Well, terrified is not the right term, but I think that Rikuto could say some words on the argument XD

Raansu

Unfortunately if Rikuto was terrified of clowns he would be the one person it would have the opposite affect on lmao. He would go bat shit insane and steam roll the player with the clown costume lol.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
All I know, Tina tits better be out in her clown outfit. The sluttier the better. ;-)

Raansu

I've been scared of clowns ever since I saw the movie It ;_;

Be prepared xD

hitomi_pi-w1280.jpg

mwahahahaha

UnD34D

You can punch the nose off her, right? Be prepared for some JL 4,6+P's

Also, I hope the VF cast has circus costumes lol.

Raansu

You can punch the nose off her, right? Be prepared for some JL 4,6+P's

Also, I hope the VF cast has circus costumes lol.

Yeah I believe the nose piece comes off same as Zack's clown wig. I wonder if the hat for Hitomi's costume pops off as well. I don't remember seeing it fall off in the videos she's worn it in.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah I believe the nose piece comes off same as Zack's clown wig. I wonder if the hat for Hitomi's costume pops off as well. I don't remember seeing it fall off in the videos she's worn it in.
The hat pops off.

Raansu

I like her jester outfit with the clown nose. Right now that's the costume I like the most on her.

Oddly enough, as silly as that outfit is I do quite like it a lot as well. I'll most likely be using her karate gi the most though if her traditional denim/pheonix outfit isn't in the game.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Clown madness in the circus stage...It would be hot if Doa5 had a carnival stage as well. Hit someone in a popcorn machine. Crashing merry go round.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD