DOA Fan Questions...

JetLag83

I always enjoy finding out why fans enjoy the games and who their mains are and what game got you into the series etc. So share anything you want about DOA in this thread...

1. What was your first DOA game?
2. Who do you main or did you main and what fighter for each game did you main them in?
3. What is your all time favorite stage/stages from the series?
4. What is your favorite costume/costumes from the series?
5. Did you like the DOA movie? (What did you like or dislike about it depending on your feelinga towards it)
6. Anything else you would like to add to this thread feel free to! :)

P2p1mbs

DOA3, technically, my first time playing a doa game was from a doau demo from oxm but a copy of 3 was my first full game (and still one of my most played games ever)

2. Who do you main or did you main and what fighter for each game did you main them in?

Tina has been my main in every game from the start and always will be.

I'm not sure exactly why but I've grown very fond of Zack island, maybe because the private paradise are set there but also because I find it funny when a coconut falls on someone's head.

Tina's legacy costume in 5 ultimate

5. Did you like the DOA movie? (What did you like or dislike about it depending on your feelinga towards it)

I saw it in theater 3 times(!), I liked it at the time and feel it works as a so bad it's good movie. I particularly liked how they made Tina and Christie (my mains at the time) major characters.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I always enjoy finding out why fans enjoy the games and who their mains are and what game got you into the series etc. So share anything you want about DOA in this thread...

1. DOA3 when my da got it because of how well it sold (rly dad that's yer excuse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and gave it to me and he went off and played tekken and mk instead
2. DOA3 I mained Zack and Hitomi, DOA4 I mained Ayane, Tengu, Gen Fu and Eliot, DOA5 I main Ayane, Rig and Gen Fu
3. Unpopular opinion, but my favourite stages have to be a majority of the DOA5 stages especially the three new ones, and f*** you dojo I don't know what draws my friends to choose you the most but f*** you!
4. I've made like a bloody thread for this xD http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/favourite-costume-for-each-character.5589/
5. It's alright, just something I can't put my finger on... wait isn't this the one where Bayman got knocked out by a shoe? And Christie was the good guy and Kasumi was the bad guy? And Hitomi was a dude? And Helena was HITOMI? I really can't remember this movie that well I think I was high or something when I watched it.

Psylent

Doa3.
Zack.
Probably the iron cage in doa3.
Tina's cowgirl outfit . Too classic.
The doa movie was okay. Could've been better. I lied the fighting though.
And I'm new hello my name is Psylent. I'll be emerging from the shadows soon.

HHH816

DOA1

different for each series
for example Hayabusa is fun to play in DOA3 and 4 but meh in DOA5

castle roof and great wall

Kasumi C1

NO and SUCK

6. Anything else you would like to add to this thread feel free to!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Why not?

Dead or Alive 3 was the first I owned. I was aware of the series before that but never seriously played it.

Hayabusa. I don't really get the rest of the question but he was always my main and always will be.

Burai Zenin

Hayabusa's black and red demon costume. Gets referred to as Ashtar Ryu frequently but that's not accurate. I still say it myself sometimes so people know what I'm talking about though.

No. But the scene where Hayabusa finally gets to kick some ass was approaching something decent.

MomijiMania

DOA4.
I bought X360 in the second year of my college life.I choose X360 for ninja gaiden and doa.

Hayate.
He fits my style perfectly.I love space game and true guard breaks.
In high level battles he requires more basic abilities,which make me stronger.
I also main momiji,christie,kasumi and zack.

The shrine stage in DOA4.It's gorgeous.

Hayabusa's default black legend falcon and hayate's which is similar to Ryu's.

U know that.

I feel like noon is comming and the morning work time is about to end,haha.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD