Battle Royal DOA Festival Returns July 9th

033.jpg

DOA Festival was an amazing event last year not just because of the incredible offline tournament -- but because it was an event that had serious appeal to every last person remotely interested in Dead or Alive. This year Team NINJA is doing it again with the same mindset they had in 2015.

Team NINJA announced Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 at the event last year; a game that people had waited nearly ten years to play. With an announcement like that last year, do you think we could see another special DOA related announcement next month? My opinion is, yes... we will see something new; especially since Hayashi has indicated big news for DOA more recently.

The electric Xcalibur Blades, the frantic and visceral style of @BBoyDragon and the risky but graceful Air Gear will all be representing North America as they battle for a chance to win a paid trip to the Final Showdown at NEC. Kwiggle represented the United States last year and he won but said the Japanese players were unlike anyone he's fought before and that we should all practice for their defensive style. So to all attending: don't slack off on your tech and be ready for a competitive tournament.

If you are looking for Dead or Alive merch, you can probably find it at the booths. If you are cosplaying you get a 20th Anniversary of DOA button, and just for attending the event you get: 20th Anniversary Gold Button, a folding fan, a lanyard and an exclusive DLC code. There is truly something for every DOA player.

More information such as pools, brackets and stream information will come as we get it.

Give Back to the Offline Scene | Summer Jam is Coming

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the new stage will be revealed, along with some costume DLC.

Hoping for more than that, but it's best not to get too excited. I let myself get excited for E3 and then it fucked me in my face as one biggest drags I've ever witnessed.

Hey uh anyone...remember if you don't like Kasumi and don't need that costume code, there's a certain Kasumilover here who would accept it willingly. :-D

A playse 5on5 team tournament will be happening the following day (July 10th)

Teams that will be participating in the event - (link)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD