Community DOA on Twitch

As we patiently wait for upcoming tournaments and the release of Nyo-Tengu, you might be wondering what you can do now to keep from getting bored. There are lots of ways to play DOA, and if you're not improving your skills by just playing, there are other ways to learn new things. Twitch is a great tool for this, and this post will highlight some of these channels.

UGS Live manned by none other than @Gill Hustle. He's the most active Dead or Alive streamer to my knowledge, and his stream is packed with all sorts of content from PSN matches, to free training to combo challenge. Expect to see Gill on Twitch often.

Master's Twitch is great tool for all aspiring Hayabusa players. If you want to learn more about the complex character, you can get tips and feedback from @MASTER live. Not to mention the bad ass matches he competes in.

Rikuto, Lopedo and Rabies are also known to stream from time to time. When they do it's a great way to learn some different styles while dodging laggy online matches at the same time.

Thanks @deathofaninja

I will be hosting an Educational Stream tonight and it will be in regards to the unholdable situations. This applies to all characters so I suggest everyone take a quick peek to see what new strategies you can learn tonight and how you can made your voice be heard to Team NINJA about the new tech I will be educating you on. More info on the link below

http://www.doaworld.com/forums/index.php?/page/index.html/_/doa-news/educational-stream-r737

Stream starts at 10:30PM EST Tonight
Twitch.tv/oMASTERo

MASTER
:hayabusa:

:ayane:I haven't been on here in awhile, thanks for the nod.

I'm only streaming PSN this week till my Xbox stick gets repaired then I'll be doing a regular Xbox stream again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD