Community DOA Player Base Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogetsu

Hello everyone.

Sly Bass, it seems I've found a mistake over here. A friend of mine who also lives in Mexico City (Liquid0) and made its entry for the map, has been tagged to my profile location, my info. has been mixed with him since those are not my GT, PSN ID. Plus, I don't know why my GT does not appear if I entered here as well. Is it because the google maps system tag multiple contacts to exactly the same point (or contact in this case) when registering the same state/city location? Does the location data need to be more detailed?

Thank you & greetings.

doamaperror.jpg

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hello everyone.

Sly Bass, it seems I've found a mistake over here. A friend of mine who also lives in Mexico City (Liquid0) and made its entry for the map, has been tagged to my profile location, my info. has been mixed with him since those are not my GT, PSN ID. Plus, I don't know why my GT does not appear if I entered here as well. Is it because the google maps system tag multiple contacts to exactly the same point (or contact in this case) when registering the same state/city location? Does the location data need to be more detailed?

Thank you & greetings.

doamaperror.jpg
Hi Bogetsu,

This comes down to real estate on the google maps. Since we cannot overlay multiple location dots for each person, we are forced to combine the data in one entry. While you two are different people, we lump the information into the same location. If you click on locations like Boston or Philly, you'll see multiple names that are separated by a ";".

Hope that clears it up the confusion for you.

PreSoul

State: Southern
City: Abha
FSD Member: PreSoul
PSN ID: xPreSoulx
Gamer Tag : PreSoul

Dark Rider

why don't we celebrate the 500+ with some lobbys online, i know this is for offline purposses but we can do some international online friendlies right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD