Community DOA Player Base Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictured Mind

I just took a look a look at the Netherlands, and there is a player on PSN called MFU47. It says they live in Harlingen, but it says the state is Texas. So I guess he doesn't live in the Dutch city but the American one of the same name.

Same goes for the PSN player "Azure666Grimoire" who lives in a city called Holland, but it's in Ohio.

Both of these players are in the Netherlands according to the map, but I guess it should be US?

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I just took a look a look at the Netherlands, and there is a player on PSN called MFU47. It says they live in Harlingen, but it says the state is Texas. So I guess he doesn't live in the Dutch city but the American one of the same name.

Same goes for the PSN player "Azure666Grimoire" who lives in a city called Holland, but it's in Ohio.

Both of these players are in the Netherlands according to the map, but I guess it should be US?
Sloppy entry by the people helping me. Thanks for catching those. If you see anymore, please let me know.

Zack117

Standard Donor
State: Bayern
City: Nuremberg
PSN: Zack_Zavage
XBL: Zack Zavage
Thanks for your entry, SlyBass. Even though I'm currently not using XBL, could you please remove the underscore from my XBL Gamertag in the map entry? Thanks in advance.

David

Province: Scania
Gamertag: Kuraido92

Since I can't seem to find anyone online on 360, I'd be glad if someone added me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD