Community DOA Player Base Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
So how will the tournament info field work? Will it just be a list of of offline tournies we've attended?
Each node I add maintains the same info. So that means not all nodes will have tournament info. I've marked tournaments with white tear drops, majors with the capital stars to make it easier to identify where they are.

Here's another tournament circuit. Sorry if this is off topic, but I seen the event edited & I thought I would place it here for the KY scene since it's in the building process. There are 6 players that I know of in all. Need 10 to run a DOA tournament. Trying to go & gather some of the TN players so we can go as well to get it going.

FightFest, Louisville, KY

https://www.facebook.com/events/601813759882409/711271942269923/?notif_t=event_mall_comment
If it is an actual DOA tournament (I accept side tournaments as well), I'll add it. Otherwise, no.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Each node I add maintains the same info. So that means not all nodes will have tournament info. I've marked tournaments with white tear drops, majors with the capital stars to make it easier to identify where they are.

If it is an actual DOA tournament (I accept side tournaments as well), I'll add it. Otherwise, no.
Yeah it's an actual tournament

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Where DOA is on the game list? Or who is running the side tournament?
The person running the tournament said that a guy who likes DOA is going to run the tournament there. More than likely, Hoodless is going to, but they both stated at least 10 people needed to enter. 4 people I've talked to already said they were going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD