DOA players the time has come to support your game!

bingsoo

This is the first game I am going to play competitively. I'm still in school, but I will definitely try to make it out to locals and majors near here after I graduate in the winter. It would be great if some of the top level players could continue to put up videos and keep the newer members of the community up to speed since DOA is pretty different from most other fighting games.

I would love to see this game overcome the negativity surrounding the series' past and show up at the MLG's and EVO's. Definitely going to do my part to help out :)

I will definitely be heading out. Do we have a list of upcoming tournaments that will feature DoA5? I don't have the cash to go to every one but I will do my best to make it to a couple before the year is out and then hit it strong with the tournament season ramp up to evo next year. (Always go to evo, DoA5 or not.)

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm in school PL, but when it's all over, this Tennessee dude will be at tournaments playing.

ILYA✰

Will try to take part in major Eu events... And maybe some small events too, if close enough to my country :)))

But you guys in the USA please show up at the events!!!

BloodBurger

I'd really like to try and get decent at this game. If for no other reason than to support it. Gonna try to get to WNF or TRB when I can.

Vanity Assassin

\
Well, next event I know for a fact I'll be attending is NEC. Not sure if it will be on 360 or PS3 yet, though I have no reason to believe converters wouldn't be allowed either way.
I'll be there!!! it's nice having them where I live so I don't have to travel, I hate to fly lol

BLACKSTAR

Really? I haven't heard anything from Alex about it. Did he mention something to you at SB?
Yo, this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.......

but that Siba avatar is SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK :cool:

Oh, and back on topic, to anybody in/near the GA area, I'm going to be running a (side) tournament for DOA5 in Columbus, GA. Check the 'tournaments and events' section. Oh, and SHOW UP AND DON'T MAKE ME LOOK STUPID FOR THROWING A DOA TOURANMENT :confused: PLZKTHXBYE.

Celestial

Yo, this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.......

but that Siba avatar is SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK :cool:

Oh, and back on topic, to anybody in/near the GA area, I'm going to be running a (side) tournament for DOA5 in Columbus, GA. Check the 'tournaments and events' section. Oh, and SHOW UP AND DON'T MAKE ME LOOK STUPID FOR THROWING A DOA TOURANMENT :confused: PLZKTHXBYE.

Lol yep. It's the same avatar I used on DOAC too. Speaking of which, your name looks familiar.... hmm

extravagant

Wait so can you guys give me details regarding:

location, time, and possible fees? so I can prepare ahead of time

Chris Harris

Yes please if you can make an event let's do it guys. This is the time for DoA players to show up and support your game! No one expects you to make it out to every event but if one is near you try to make it out there and support!

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm unfortunately really tied-down travel-wise, but if there's any way I can make it so some events, you bet I'll be there!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
This is the first game I am going to play competitively. I'm still in school, but I will definitely try to make it out to locals and majors near here after I graduate in the winter. It would be great if some of the top level players could continue to put up videos and keep the newer members of the community up to speed since DOA is pretty different from most other fighting games.

I would love to see this game overcome the negativity surrounding the series' past and show up at the MLG's and EVO's. Definitely going to do my part to help out :)
Hope to see you at blackula's event this weekend in VA

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD