DOA Region Rep (DOARR)

Allan Paris

doaonline.jpg

What is DOARR?
This is a system designed for online events, by Allan Paris and Game Over. It is for players of the Dead or Alive community to represent where they are from and build points from playing in online events.

How Does DOARR Function
Players from different regions will compete against each other and build up points, after each event. The region you represent is the region where you live in, at the time you signed for an event.

For example: JohnDoe68 may be from (born and raised) Iowa but, if he is now a resident in Maine when he signs up for events. That is the region he has to represent.

How To Be A part of DOARR?
When you sign up for events, just post the state that you live in. Ex. "My GT is JohnDoe68 and sign me up, MI is the State I live in". That is all that needs to be done to be a part of the system, so you can build points for yourself and region.

Regions
East
ME, NH, VT, NY, RI, CT, NJ, PA, DE, MD, CN (Canada)

Europe
NL,

Midwest
ND, MN, WI, MI, SD, NE, IA, OH, IL, IN, MO

South
KY, WV, VA, AR, TN, NC, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, FL

Southwest
CO, KS, OK, NM, TX

West
WA, MT, OR, ID, WY, CA, NV, UT, AZ

DOARR Ladder Board
This board will list the highest to lowest ranks, pointwise. At the end of the year points earned by each region will b out in order. From highest to lowest, with the highest being the best region of the year and, the lowest not being so hot that year.

Two of the highest ranking players in each region group, will compete against each other in a FT10 (First to 10 matches). This will be done to determine the best player of that region. If there is ia tie between players with points (3+ players) in a region, a round robin tournament will take place.

*The DOARR Ladder Board is exclusive to Freestepdodge.com. This board will not show up on the other Dead or Alive sites.

DOARR Point System
1st Place: 50 pts
2nd Place: 45 pts
3rd Place: 40 pts
4th Place: 35 pts
5th-6th Place: 30 pts
7th-8th Place: 25 pts
9th-12th Place: 20 pts
13th-16th Place: 15 pts
17th-24th: 10 pts
25th-All: 5 pts

The Alpha Male

JuliusRageisfromfloridaJuliusRagereturns9182010
JuliusRage
isthegreatestsonofabitchthateverlived

Wow, what the fuck was that!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Cool, I think I know two old time doa players up there: Sebbi and Glennfinito. Talk about memories heh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD