DOA2 Hardcore volleyball game

2sillytube

need DOA2 Hardcore story mode settings to access secret mini volleyball game & wasn't it with slot #2 controller - no memory card with auto save ON - the way to access mini volleyball game was posted in magazine around year 2000 - have accessed mini volleyball game before

2sillytube

wasn't hardcore gamer on DOA2 Hardcore when accessed mini volleyball game by way that was described in magazine - by beating story mode 5 consecutive times by KO without losing using 5 different characters - used the 5 female characters & ACED it first time through & unlocked volleyball window between collectibles & CG gallery windows - but wasn't able to save volleyball window on memory card once installed - have DOA2 Hardcore game trying to access again - also have DOA beach volleyball game XBOX

Kuno9382

Is this true? On any difficulty? And what are the conditions of actually unlocking this? without memory card? Sounds a bit weird to me but hey I'm a guy with time to kill so if this is true I'll try and see if I can unlock it :p

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I don't believe this is true, because Itagaki even stated he created DOAX because of the fan demand to release a Volleyball mini-game (due to Tekken's mini-game). He said, "If I'm going to make such a different game, I might as well make it it's own game."

gamemaster14

The only truth behind the whole doa2/volley ball connection is Itagaki had been thinking about making the game since the DOA2 times, I have heard places misquote him about including said mini game in doa2 but it was just the fact that he had the idea back then not that it would become part of doa2.

2sillytube

i've played it/it exists - with controller 2 only & no memory cards - with auto save ON - don't recall story mode settings - seemingly another DOA2 hardcore fan must have viewed the magazine article ?

2sillytube

was inexperienced with game when accessed mini volleyball game - so settings must have been fairly simple - seeming ones with programming experience could hack into the game & find it ?

gamemaster14

To my knowledge this game does not exist and without having photographic or video proof I will not believe this.

Itagaki only had a small idea about a Volleyball game back in the doa2 games, not even a mini game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD