DOA5 changeable hairstyles

ErickBello

I have to say that Ayane with glasses reminds me of Yuki Nagato, that and her schoolgirl costume with the blue jacket... godlike cosplaying.
btw, I was expecting this.

Kronin

I have to say that Ayane with glasses reminds me of Yuki Nagato, that and her schoolgirl costume with the blue jacket... godlike cosplaying.
btw, I was expecting this.

LOL, you are right, has something in her expression that remind Yuuki Nagato me too.

qoodname

I read something about the glasses on team ninjas twitter. My japanese isnt that good so i could be mistaken but i believe it said something that you put these glasses on by using different inputs to select your character.

Kronin

I read something about the glasses on team ninjas twitter. My japanese isnt that good so i could be mistaken but i believe it said something that you put these glasses on by using different inputs to select your character.

Exactly like you can put the glasses on Lei-Fang in Doa4.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Wait, so there is a stream? How much is it? If it's reasonable and I can pay for it with a US credit card then I'll do it and use Fraps to run a pirate stream on the FSD Twitch account. PM me details since I'm not home and can't look into it or move this post into a new thread.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
It's best if it was a costume slot so that each player can have the option of the costume in a different color. Like doa3 where you couldn't choose an alternate if someone already selected the costume.

as long as it doesn't mean she gets one less costume cuz of it then I'm ok with that

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
KoF06 posted up some additional details about this costume stuff in his Tougeki thread on these boards.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
A tutorial on Customization in DOA5 (Translated from Japanese)
Who saw the live broadcast of the tournament final might be noticed,
has been greatly enhanced in the minor element customize DOA5.
Pants w hairstyle, glasses and, also, have been added some costume. Costume adding China blue, white china Ray fan. Embroidery on the back was made ​​simple. The support plate has a raised stage the audience of professional wrestling, like there was a customer to have a new picture of the cost of Ray fan (? plainclothes tie) and York look. . . Christie added bodysuit version of DOA3. Sarah is also included black dress of VF5. Tina added new Ringukosu the published video. Had changed as well poised combo video. How to customize the following when selecting a costume of the charactercustomization is possible in various combinations.
527450_481704008508960_1405645712_n.jpg

• Change hairstyle, removable accessories: L, R, L + R (such as the difference in the L2 and L1, details unconfirmed)
  • Removable glasses: right arrow keys, left
  • Decision button: change color pants, and accessories (PS3: ×, □, △ / Xbox 360: A, X, Y)
The default is X (PS3) / A (Xbox 360). Change hairstyle, removable accessories make sure haze is in addition to straight ponytail and braids. Straight braid, with R in L when selecting a character. Braid and Mr. Shinbori! "I do not understand the historical importance of braids! DOA", so I made ​​is recorded in-house fighting. Amazing! ! ! Three people, ^ ^ I was also at least three local knitting faction Ray fan is straight as confirmation has been published in the pre-video combo. About had "involuntarily to save screenshots" says Mr. Shinbori Yes there is a scene looks cute. Anxious! Christie Bodysuits bra comes off. Possible points may change is likely to increase in the future.Removable glasses Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fan, Tina, in the heart can be attached to ensure that the glasses! Although several unconfirmed characters, such system is so small there is more likely to go quietly in the future. Sunglasses of Bath was the way can not be removed. . . Color change pants, and accessories pants revival select large rainy day. Check each character in each of three types of part. Rock star purple skirt of Ayane, Tina, black dress skirt new cost of Christi, Sarah. Ayane will foul it.. . This may also increase Yappari future? ! Is where you should check for yourself photo does not (?) Unfortunately. Sarah is white and faithfully to VF5 determined by △ (Y) the way. In addition, some characters seem to change the color of the accessories are in the same operation. Can be changed from yellow to blue color of the ribbons that hold the hair C1 / C2 of the haze. No, Mr. Shinbori · · · I change where I have more color! Other real evolution engine slightly pie? Became softer like? ? (SWEAT) stage had not been recorded for some reason the gym. I was to provide an important element that crosswind. Is where we would like you to revival in the gale. So, like some coordination cases. . . Straight hair of haze. This has become quite natural expression of a human hair. It just stuck or fairly. Braid of mist. And this still is not. Zoom-out limit is about the way this camera operations. It is not systemic Utsuse is a little too good. If you scroll down this leave,,, w this physical beauty about this is the limit zoom. Tina glasses (sunglasses). We became quite. Ayane glasses. Arale? ! Ayane pose of victory would have been something special offers (such as Hayate) specific opponent. May have other? And glasses of haze clamor arose in the field. W is too suits the way color change to blue ribbon. + Cost of new glasses. Is a good expression. Ennui that looks better look. The last straight hair + glasses. W climax in the haze was too small neta is such a total development staff would be put secretly. He also says that you should listen properly to reflect the opinion of the player. P & D specification Shinbori posture DOA5 of arrows, we expect early in every sense of the word!

Doug Nguyen

So can you have more than one customizable button command? I couldnt really understand everything in that translation.

Doug Nguyen

Since your are getting these from DOAworld. Do you know some of the people are saying were getting 9 more characters and more stages than the leaked list? Where are they getting there info? Heres what some people are saying "I mean there are more stages than what the code says so maybe. " "It's void cause it isn't final, we already have more stages than listed so we might have Leon and Ein after all. So at this point we don't know what we will get. "

PhoenixVFIRE

Since your are getting these from DOAworld. Do you know some of the people are saying were getting 9 more characters and more stages than the leaked list? Where are they getting there info? Heres what some people are saying "I mean there are more stages than what the code says so maybe. " "It's void cause it isn't final, we already have more stages than listed so we might have Leon and Ein after all. So at this point we don't know what we will get. "
Their just guessing. If there are 19 stages in the wiki here(only 16 in the leak), then maybe there's a possibility of having more characters than what the leak has, but as always nothing's final til Team Ninja says otherwise :D

Kodachi

Standard Donor
people are assuming there are 9 more characters left because the characters select is in Rows of nine.
It would look more organized if it didn't have any gaps.
35k3p1x.jpg

Doug Nguyen

people are assuming there are 9 more characters left because the characters select is in Rows of nine.
It would look more organized if it didn't have any gaps.
35k3p1x.jpg
Ohh well thats kinda a bad assumption since DOA4 didnt fill up all rows. And how about the stages? Where are people getting info that we already have more stages? Edit:Wait never mind i didnt see the post above, but where did you guys get that stage list of 19 from?"It's void cause it isn't final, we already have more stages than listed so we might have Leon and Ein after all. So at this point we don't know what we will get. "

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If you look at how much time is remaining before launch, there's next to no way there can be nine more characters. Unless there are some bonus characters that are just swaps like Shiden or Kasumi Alpha. That's the only way I can see that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD