DOA5 Future costume hopes

FatalxInnocence

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if there is a thread like this. I saw a lot of topics based on the already released costume packs, and seeing as I'm sitting here hoping for a lot of costumes that have been in previous DOAs I wondered if anybody actually thought the same- hence why I wanted to make a topic like this. What costumes are you hoping return to DOA5? or maybe you have an original costume idea for a specific character that hasn't been thought up yet?

Here are some costumes I've seen in previous DOAs that I hope eventually return through the costume packs.

For Kasumi~

KasumiDOA3C3-3.jpg

This was probably my favourite costume in DOA3, she shed the school girl costume and ended up with this somewhat college looking uniform. With the option to now apply glasses on her, I think this would be a pretty cool costume to give Kasumi- she needs more casual clothes.

Kasumi_DOAD_3.PNG

I dunno what to think of this costume, but I would like to see it make another appearance in DOA5 hahahaha.

1127134588.jpg

When I was younger, I honestly always thought this costume was just bizarre and barely chose it, but I think now it's a pretty flashy costume... alot more detailed than most of her ninja costumes and I'd like to see how it would turn out with DOA's new graphic change.

For Helena~

150px-HelenaDOAUC10.jpg

This was probably my favourite costume in DOA2U for Helena, and in all honesty I find all her costumes apart from that weird dress coat thing ( the one that varies in red & blue ) kinda crap. Give her more costumes I say.

For Lei-Fang~

LeiFangDOA3C6.jpg

Lei-Fang with Pigtails! I want this back. Mainly because it was probably one of her unique costumes amongst the endless amount of Chinese Dresses. It would be nice ( especially in 5 ) for her to have something a lot more casual. ( Her only casual costume in 5 is kinda boring, and the other one is DLC so yeah... more casual! )

Anyway, what would you guys & girls like to see back in DOA5? or maybe some original ideas for character costumes? you never know if somebody who can help influence what costumes could be added into the game later might be reading this... ( I can hope... right -_- )

Mavis

I unfortunately never played any of these previous DOA's so don't know entirely what I've been missing out on or which ones to request but some of those costumes that you have posted here look really good.

As for costume ideas? Well, this may seem weird but I'd like to see Kokoro with a costume look based on Ju-On's/Ringu Sadako. Not just the costume, but the all-scary-make-up thing going on like Sadako has. Kinda like this below but without the hair covering her face.

sadako.jpg

Lank hair, pale-milky-diseased skin, dark-ringed sunken eyes with a white torn dress and maybe broken shackles on her wrists and ankles for extra "Oh-my-god, how did those get there" horror factor.

I love my horror so i couldn't help myself with this idea lol. In fact now that i think of it, i actually think Aoi from VF5:FS had a Ju-On look as part of her face customization.

+1 for Hitomi's denim gear and Helena's Arabian dancer dress

Also, Tina's DOA2 C1, Leifang's DOA2 C5, Ein's DOA2 C1/C3 on Hayate, Opera dress for Helena, Christie's DOA4 C3, Kokoro's DOA4 C6 and anything that shows Ryu's face. Also, I think Eliot would look really good in a light blue dress shirt, black tie, grey waistcoat and black trousers.

Ghosty-J

The only costumes I'm hoping for are Hitomi's denim jacket, Jann Lee's DoA2 C1, anything that looks appealing for once for Eliot other than his C1/C4, And all of Akira's costume types.

As for something original, it would be awesome to have something similar to my custom Akira's red chinese uniform with prayer beads, long hair, oni shoulder pad, green electricity fists, long ponytail, bangs over the eye, ginormous paintbrush attached to the back, and a blade of grass crammed inside his mouth.

http://pltnmghost.tumblr.com/post/32511152632/that-incredibly-rare-moment-in-a-fighting-game

Sorry. The only "screencap" that I have D':

Kronin

What I was asking personally to Team Ninja by some time is the presence in the game of two costumes:

1)

2567630395_small_1.jpg
Ayane's outfits in the NG series are always really beautiful IMO and also the new "Razor's Edge" don't make exception. Personally my favourite one is always been her original one from NG1 (and included like DLC also in NGS2 and NG3:RE), I love the design.

2)

251px-Ryu.jpg

Ryu seems to be the only character to lack of his classic outfit in the game, but overall more than this particular outfit I want to see him unmasked. I understand that to see Ryu unmasked was one of the main points in the plot of Ninja Gaiden 3 (metaphorically linking the act to unmask with the ability to see a more human side of him), but hayabusa's face is never been a mistery in Doa since Doa2 and I can't see a vaild reason to mantain him masked in Doa5.

Seriously I really want see this face also in the last Doa episode:

sfaces.png

ILYA✰

Christie's trench coat needs to make a return.. Red and black please :3
Also, I would love to see her in some black assassination bodysuit. Something like the new black costume they gave Kasumi ;))
And and, i hope they give her some headgear... A spiky headband or a lace face veil would be awesome ;)

Doug Nguyen

What I was asking personally to Team Ninja by some time is the presence in the game of two costumes:

1)

2567630395_small_1.jpg
Ayane's outfits in the NG series are always really beautiful IMO and also the new "Razor's Edge" don't make exception. Personally my favourite one is always been her original one from NG1 (and included like DLC also in NGS2 and NG3:RE), I love the design.

2)

251px-Ryu.jpg

Ryu seems to be the only character to lack of his classic outfit in the game, but overall more than this particular outfit I want to see him unmasked. I understand that to see Ryu unmasked was one of the main points in the plot of Ninja Gaiden 3 (metaphorically linking the act to unmask with the ability to see a more human side of him), but hayabusa's face is never been a mistery in Doa since Doa2 and I can't see a vaild reason to mantain him masked in Doa5.

Seriously I really want see this face also in the last Doa episode:

sfaces.png
Was that picture of Ryu in Ninja Gaiden 3? He looks so different.

FatalxInnocence

Actually seeings as we have VF characters in the game, I think it'd be pretty interesting to do costume swaps. So like Lei-Fang could get one of Aoi's costumes, Eliot could get a Lion Rafale costume etc.

And for Pai, Sarah & Akira, give them some of the DOA characters costumes. I can imagine Pai in Lei-Fang's clothing, and Sarah in Tina's... Akira... not sure...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD