DOA5 Tournament Circuit: Recap part 3

It’s that time again! The DOA Tournament scene is alive rather than dead. Our numbers are growing and they will only continue to grow as long as the community shows up to events whether they are big, small, local, or major. Peep the recap below for tournament results. Click the name of the tournament to be redirected to its respective thread. If you missed the last tournament recap, click this part of the sentence

---

Texas Bar Fights Round X

Plano, Texas

December 8th, 2012

DOA was included in the lineup of fighting games at The Franchise Grill & Sports Bar. Fitting that this tournament was held at a sports bar because this IS e-sports after all ;)

Final Results

1st - MASTER :ein:

2nd - Sweet Revenge :genfu:

3rd - DRS MCZNashfan

4th - Dareaper214

5th (tie) - Cla the Ninja / Dallaz

7th (tie) - Kid Kamikaze / TBG Dizzho

9th (tie) - Mike Black / Project Bokuho / Count Blue / PAB Yeti

13th - Black Lotus

---

TTT: Final Impact

December 17th, 2012

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This was the last DOA tournament of 2012 for Canada. Canada's best DOAers showed up to support the scene.

Final Results

1st - Jeffcore ~ Mila

2nd - Xdest :ayane:

3rd - AngryWorm :hitomi:

4th - NanhoDrops

5th (tie) - Force Of Nature / RoboGil

7th (tie) - TTT_Teevo / Dr. DOA

9th (tie) - TommyBogard / Inochinagi / Justice

Click this sentence to see the DOA tournament finals. The DOA finals start about 2 hours 31 minutes into the video

---

Armageddon: Logical Fury

Oceanside, California

December 29th, 2012

A local DOA tournament held in SoCal.

Final Results
1st - DOA5 (Lap) :leifang:

2nd - Llokki

3rd - Shuns Fury :jannlee:

---

DOA5 PS3 Online Tournament

January 12th, 2012

Final Results

1st - TakedaZX

2nd - Triple_GOD

3rd - DarkStryfe

DOA5PS3T.png

---

Southern California Regionals 2013

Irvine, California

January 20th, 2012

This was the first major DOA tournament in Cali where DOA players from different parts of North America came together to support their game.

Final Results

1st - MASTER :ein:

2nd - EMP Mamba3DBasedGod :helena:

3rd - NykNyks Breezy :leifang:

4th - Vanessa OPTX :jannlee:

5th (tie) - A1R GEAR :jannlee: / Dr Dogg ~ Mila

7th (tie) - FilipinoMan:leifang: / Llokki ~ Sarah Bryant

9th (tie) - Mystik :hayate: / Return of the Shadow :lisa: / Tenren :jannlee: / Large Bertha :helena:

13th (tie) - Shun's Fury :jannlee: / Vincent Rayne / II Hajin II :ayane: / Additive Power :genfu:

17th (tie) - LV.Speedwagon / FGP Aizen / Divine Kingdom / Keylay / Hit box Sora / SBTIMKU Dark Dink / Crimson Seer :helena: / Ramon Kasumi

25th (tie) - Cross / Dipstick / Macc / TLCIGamma

Check out the grand finals between MASTER and Black Mamba

More tourney matches from SCR 2013

Day 1 wrap up of SCR 2013

Day 2 wrap up

Vanessa's interview with the Doctor of Dogg's

MASTER's interview with Doc Doggy Dogg

Click this sentence to see a video of MASTER's experience at SCR2013

FSD member HajinShinobi posted about his experience as well (click the sentence)

Also spotted DOA5 sticks for sale at the Hori booth
E148D386-CC26-403B-ADFB-18C61DD8B812-5908-0000047C8EC0F4A9.jpg

---

***I noticed that there are a few DOA tournaments in the tournament section that have recently passed but there aren't any results or media posted. If you have them, please post them in their respective thread so they can be added to the post! Be sure to let me know if you do.

Check out the DOA tournament thread to see if there will be a tournament near your area!

Till next time.

Contrary to popular belief, I didn't always use Bass. It wasn't until DOA3 did I really make him my main.

In DOA2 I used Ayane.

BlackMamba is the Prince of the DOA5 tourney scene. He should just go around calling himself EMP|The Playa Formerly Known As Black Mamba

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD