System DOA5 Ultimate 1.06 Releasing In June

GarryJaune

i want a major patch because there's SO MUCH WRONG WITH THIS GAME! it's the most inconsistent fighter i've ever played. i shouldn't have to hope a certain move or combo works when it normally should just because i'm afraid of something dumb happening from the game itself. why should some moves work sometimes and sometimes they don't under the same circumstances.

reason number two is because this game is dying in america. it's been slowly dying since launch. hasn't seen a single evo. hopefully with Team ninja getting behind it now it can recover but me as well as others are finding this game a bit boring now. having new things added gives the game a little rebirth and gives players reason to dive back into it to find new tech and whatnot. not everyone is going to play Phase-4. not everyone is interested in her.

look at League of Legends and Street fighter and blazblue. games that get patches frequently and because of this the game is very much alive and keeps bringing people back to it. it's not static. it's always evolving.

we're not saying just throw in random patches. we're saying give balance changes and updates that are already addressed. change stuff that's a known problem. balance this game to more characters can be seen in competitive play.
joke

Malfury

Because normal font size is for the weak and unimportant.
I actually thank the the large text. I have a big TV and the font is really small on the screen still unless I magnetized every page. Plus my vision isn't all that great, lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
I actually thank the the large text. I have a big TV and the font is really small on the screen still unless I magnetized every page. Plus my vision isn't all that great, lol.
The reason your text is small is because of your current resolution, not the physical size of the screen. You can change the resolution to be lower, or hold Ctrl while spinning the mouse wheel on a webpage to increase/decrease the size of the formatting, which will make the text bigger and easier to read.

Hold_Junkie93

Think it makes sense in terms of launchers. Some rare times, I want 3PP, and launch instead. (Mila) or get just plain 3P (Akira)

Dutch Samurai

To the Xbox 360 players who can no longer share matches on Facebook: I got in contact with TN on Facebook... The new patch (Ver. 1.07) will fix this problem.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD