DoA5LR Hayabusa

KING JAIMY

Yeah but its not ideal for punishing low strikes on block..... especially when you factor in the input for it.

Its going to take some serious Yomi to condition some one to keep performing low holds in stun.
I wouldn't even know where to begin with such a setup....
You can use 33T Izuna to punish strikes with a large amount of blockstun and which are very unsafe on block. For example, Hayabusa's WR H+K is -15 on block and during the long blockstun you have the time to buffer your 33T. It definitely has it use for punishing, it's just not that common to punish with 33T.

Usually it's not about conditioning your opponent to low hold, but it is to punish the bad habit of using low holds by the other player. I rarely use 33T, but when someone likes to do low holds, I try to figure out the pattern when they low hold and then Hi-Counter Throw the opponent with 33T.

There are way to condition your opponent doing low holds though. For example you can do 1P2K a couple of times. Next time you should do 1P, but not the follow-up kick. Some people expect the follow-up kick and then low hold. Then would be a good time to 33T them. Another good tactic to condition your opponent to low hold is to do about three or four 2P's (low jabs) and they'll start low holding/blocking low eventually. And there you have another setup. :)

TheRealCoxinator

Also there are those people who spam low holds in hopes that you'll either use a low or you highs will wiff. It's really annoying but helps a lot online against some people who don't punish, the funny part is they can't stop using it for spontaneous defense.

Lulu

You can use 33T Izuna to punish strikes with a large amount of blockstun and which are very unsafe on block. For example, Hayabusa's WR H+K is -15 on block and during the long blockstun you have the time to buffer your 33T. It definitely has it use for punishing, it's just not that common to punish with 33T.

Usually it's not about conditioning your opponent to low hold, but it is to punish the bad habit of using low holds by the other player. I rarely use 33T, but when someone likes to do low holds, I try to figure out the pattern when they low hold and then Hi-Counter Throw the opponent with 33T.

There are way to condition your opponent doing low holds though. For example you can do 1P2K a couple of times. Next time you should do 1P, but not the follow-up kick. Some people expect the follow-up kick and then low hold. Then would be a good time to 33T them. Another good tactic to condition your opponent to low hold is to do about three or four 2P's (low jabs) and they'll start low holding/blocking low eventually. And there you have another setup. :)

I imagine people aren't throwing out unsafe moves willy nilly.... thats what makes it an impractical punishing throw. Infact Lisa's Low Catch Grab is even better, its easier to execute And its only 10 Frames I think.

Not many people actually perform low holds all that often, its better to condition it..... I mean thats what your opponent is going to try to do to you..... if you let them dictate the terms and your only reacting to his pattern then he's got control of the fight, he might not know what to do with that control and ultimately lose but he is on the right track, trying to create oppertunities instead of ceasing existing ones.

As a Tina player my reaction to 2P is 4K.... its a jumping mid kick.
If 1P2K cause a nice stun to stop people from moving then yeah thats ideal.... you can force a low hold and if they never bite the bait then just follow through with whatever your game plan would be if it was a set up for something else.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD